Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5978

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, they were LPUX and LPU Eleven, and now I'm just waiting on LPU5.  Sounds like my last few nights.

It doesn't help that he and I currently live 30 miles apart, but as soon as summer comes he and I will be actively working on stuff (we hope).

Aaralyn D said:

Glad you got two cd's :) I'm a little better - nights are my worst time, hardly get any sleep, tossing and turning, throwing covers on and off etc :P Thanks :)

Hope you get the time and tools with your mate sometime soon. :) Would be great! :) :) :)

Matt Ashworth said:

Got two of my CDs yesterday. :D Sucks that you got sick though, hopefully you're feeling better!

Nice!  One of my long-time friends has recently invited me into his industrial project but unfortunately we have neither the time nor the tools to really record anything solid yet. :(

Hope LPU5 comes soon :) Sorry to hear your nights weren't so good either :( Hope tonight is better for you.

I hope you get to in summer too :) :) :)

Hi Aaralyn,

thank you for the warm welcome :)

I'm in the same situation, not enough money. But I told myself: now or never :D I hope they will be playing close enough for me to be able to come :)

Wish you good luck for your dreams to come true :)

Aaralyn D said:

Hi Michaela :) Lovely to hear from you too! Crawling was one of my first favourites I heard also, and I'm an old LP fan too (since I heard Hybrid Theory in the back of a friend of a friend's car), but love all their albums. :) :) :) I have yet to see them live also (not enough money til very recently, and they haven't been to Australia since then - I hope they come soon!) - hope you get to see them soon! :) :) :) Have a great time here and I hope you make some lovely friends! :) :) :)

Michaela Bačíková said:

Hi, I'm Michaela, I'm 27 years old, married and I'm from Slovakia, Košice.

I listen to listen Linkin Park since Crawling first appeared in TVs in 2001 and I love them until now. Oh my god, I just realized, it's more than 10 years since then :D In this long time already I stopped counting all the headphones that I've damaged listening to them every day :D

My favourite band member is Chester because I love his voice. It's not important whether he's singing or screaming, he's always perfect, a great singer and artist.

I really love the old LP albums like Meteora and Hybrid Theory, so you can say that I'm an old LP fan.

I've never had a chance to see LP live, therefore it's my next goal for this or next year to go and be at some concert near Slovakia, Košice.

It should be here in the next day or two. :)

Definitely.  I'll be sure to post some recordings on YT if/when we get them done.

Aaralyn D said:

Hope LPU5 comes soon :) Sorry to hear your nights weren't so good either :( Hope tonight is better for you.

I hope you get to in summer too :) :) :)

Pleasure, Michaela :) :) :) I hope they will be close enough for you to go there also :) :) :)

Same to you! :) :) :) :) :)

Michaela Bačíková said:

Hi Aaralyn,

thank you for the warm welcome :)

I'm in the same situation, not enough money. But I told myself: now or never :D I hope they will be playing close enough for me to be able to come :)

Wish you good luck for your dreams to come true :)

Brilliant - I'll look forward to it :) :) :) Have a lovely one!

Matt Ashworth said:

Definitely.  I'll be sure to post some recordings on YT if/when we get them done

Likewise, while I try to figure out how to quickly raise $1800...

Aaralyn D said:

Brilliant - I'll look forward to it :) :) :) Have a lovely one!

Matt Ashworth said:

Definitely.  I'll be sure to post some recordings on YT if/when we get them done

Hey everyone! I'm David, I'm 16 and I'm from Spain, so excuse me if I make mistakes writing hahaha :) I like LP because that type of music, "hybrid", rock and rap... I simply love it, haha... well, I'm new here, so if someone could help me...

well, that's all! greets from Spain!

Hi David :) :) :) Nice to meet you! First person from Spain I recall meeting here, I reckon (though many Spanish speakers here :) :) :)).

The hybrid rock/rap is great, isn't it! Esp. how Mike and Chester and the rest of the band put it together ;)

If you need to know anything here, just ask me and I'll answer as soon as I can and to the best of my ability (sometimes I take a few days though, depending what's going on in my life, so if you can be patient, ask away :) Also Rositsa Ivanova knows just about everything there is to know here, so she's a possible to ask also :)).

Hope you make lots of good friends here and have fun at LP.com :) :) :)

Hello \o/

My name's Oceane. I'm from France and, because I think my name sounds bad in English, I prefer being called Chizuru. 8) I'm not that good at English so I apologise for my mistakes.

I'm not a long time fan of LP, I discovered this band like... 4 years ago, but I really start to like them on December 2011. Because of some kickass song called New Divide... %D

Well, now I like every Linkin Park album, from Hybrid Theory to A Thousand Suns. They're just great. I also enjoy watching LPU*TV episodes, they make me laugh so hard...! =w= By the way, I'd love to join the LPU community but I'm only 15 and my parents wouldn't allow me to... Oh and, of course, I'd be so happy to see LP live someday. *-*

Otherwise I love drawing and... photoshopping... 8) (what the heck is that word, did I just write "shopping" ? ôo... I mean, I'm fond of playing with Photoshop. ~)

And that's all I'm gonna say 'cause I don't want you to get bored. e;e Love from France (:

really? the first spaniard? wow, I can't believe it! here is so many people who likes LP... well, I'm happy to join here, and generally I think LP rules! hahaha! seriously, I think that Mike, Chester, Brad, Joe, Rob and Phoenix had made a great job creating that hybrid music, so CONGRATULATIONS, LP hahaha!

Aaralyn D said:

Hi David :) :) :) Nice to meet you! First person from Spain I recall meeting here, I reckon (though many Spanish speakers here :) :) :)).

The hybrid rock/rap is great, isn't it! Esp. how Mike and Chester and the rest of the band put it together ;)

If you need to know anything here, just ask me and I'll answer as soon as I can and to the best of my ability (sometimes I take a few days though, depending what's going on in my life, so if you can be patient, ask away :) Also Rositsa Ivanova knows just about everything there is to know here, so she's a possible to ask also :)).

Hope you make lots of good friends here and have fun at LP.com :) :) :)

Hi Oceane/Chizuru!

I don't know how you pronounce your name in French, but to me I pronounced it oh-see-ah-ne and it sounds lovely to me (I speak English as my first language). I just Googled it and it says oh-see-an, which is also nice. I like Chizuru also :) :) :)

I love New Divide too!!! I heard it after I heard all their studio albums, so it's my latest favourite song of theirs! I love the lyrics - so cool, and just right for me! :) :) :) And of course, great music. :) :) :)

LPU*TV is so funny, isn't it?! They make me laugh so much too!!!

I love photoshopping too :D ;) Love to see your drawings, etc, sometime, if you want to show some - have a nice one!

Love from Australia! :) :D ;) :P

Chizuru K. said:

Hello \o/

My name's Oceane. I'm from France and, because I think my name sounds bad in English, I prefer being called Chizuru. 8) I'm not that good at English so I apologise for my mistakes.

I'm not a long time fan of LP, I discovered this band like... 4 years ago, but I really start to like them on December 2011. Because of some kickass song called New Divide... %D

Well, now I like every Linkin Park album, from Hybrid Theory to A Thousand Suns. They're just great. I also enjoy watching LPU*TV episodes, they make me laugh so hard...! =w= By the way, I'd love to join the LPU community but I'm only 15 and my parents wouldn't allow me to... Oh and, of course, I'd be so happy to see LP live someday. *-*

Otherwise I love drawing and... photoshopping... 8) (what the heck is that word, did I just write "shopping" ? ôo... I mean, I'm fond of playing with Photoshop. ~)

And that's all I'm gonna say 'cause I don't want you to get bored. e;e Love from France (:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service