Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5976

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are so many people who like LP, I can imagine many Spaniards - maybe any other Spaniards around have just not seen fit to introduce themselves here since I've been using LP.com? :P I agree, LP deserve congratulations for their great work on their music :) :) :) Glad you're happy to join here :) :) :) See you around! :) :) :)

David Cuevas said:

really? the first spaniard? wow, I can't believe it! here is so many people who likes LP... well, I'm happy to join here, and generally I think LP rules! hahaha! seriously, I think that Mike, Chester, Brad, Joe, Rob and Phoenix had made a great job creating that hybrid music, so CONGRATULATIONS, LP hahaha!

Hey!

I'm Catherine, but everyone calls me Cat. I'm from the UK in a town call 'Cheltenham'.

I started listening to LP at about the age of 16 and have grown to love them more and more over the last.....11 years. I have all but one or 2 of their albums and am yet to see them live.

The one year they came to the UK in a very long time, I was in mexico.....typical.

So my ambition in life is still to see them live. I may just have to go to America to reach my goal.

Anyone got a comfy coach to crash on afterwards....hehe ;o)

P.S. Kinda in love with Mike S :oD

Hi Cat :) :) :)

A friend of mine's sister lives in Cheltenham in England! Funny :) :) :D She says it's a lovely place to live. :)

I hope you and I both get to see them live sometime - they don't come to Australia much, either, and I haven't been able to afford their concerts til very recently so haven't had the chance yet, like you! ;) bummer about being in Mexico when they were around in UK. Trust!

I'm sure plenty of comfy couches in USA - might get lucky! ;) :P :D

Yeah - Mike's great :) :) :) Don't blame you :) :) :)

Best wishes for you time here - hope you enjoy it a lot and make some good friends if you'd like to - there's lots of great people here from around the world :) :) :)

Hi Aaralyn,

Never thought I'd have a reply...not that I knew what to expect. 

Awesome to meet new people around the world, even better through a common interest. :)

Cheltenham not being a popular destination for too many foreigners, I am impressed. Your friends sister is spot on...tis a very lovely place, so lovely i never left.

Glad to hear i'm not the only LP Live virgin..hehe ;o) One day we shall get our opportunity.

So far, this site has been great. As I said, great place to meet new and interesting people through a common interest.

Maybe one new friend already ;O)

Hi again, Cat!

I didn't know what to expect when I came either - I got no reply and felt a bit lonely here at first ;)

It is great to meet people from so many places through a common interest :) :) :)

I don't blame you for not leaving Cheltenham - I've seen pics! :) :) :D

I like that: LP Live virgin! :D :D ;) V funny :) :) :) And I believe we shall get our opportunity :) :) :)

Glad you've enjoyed the site, and yes, ;) one new friend already :D Have a nice one!

Hello, everyone!

I'm Rudolf, but I usually only use my username 'Aerofare' on any site, so I'll stick with that for now.

Anyway, I can't remember exactly when I became a fan of Linkin Park, but it's been a while. What I do remember is how I first fell in love with the songs and eventually the band. I was at a friend's house, and we were watching military footage on YouTube, when we came across a video of troops fighting in Iraq with In the End featuring through the entire video. It had an immediate impact on me, and so, over the years, I listened to more and more songs and learned more about LP, and now I'm here. :-)

I haven't seen a single show from LP...yet, but I've got tons of their cd's and watch everything on there and YouTube. I still need the eclusive merchandise from Linkin Park Underground, but I'll get to that when I eventually join...

Well then, that's all from my side for now. Anything more you want to know, just ask! :-)

God bless!

Hey Aerofare,

You sound a bit like me, apart from how i first came about LP. I was basically introduced to them by my friends and hve never looked back since.

Another LP Live virgin :) 

Where u from then?

Catherine Daly said:

Hey Aerofare,

You sound a bit like me, apart from how i first came about LP. I was basically introduced to them by my friends and hve never looked back since.

Another LP Live virgin :) 

Where u from then?

"LP Live virgin"? That's a term I'm unused to. :-P
I'm from South Africa.
I presume you're American?

Ah...you presume incorrectly. I am in fact good old fashioned British, from a small town called Cheltenham. 

Where abouts in SA are you from?

I think i may need to coin the term 'LP Live virgin', it might just catch on?????

Aaralyn D....tis sad you were lonely to start and i feared i would start out the same, these kinda of sites, you never know who's on them, plus i've never used a fan site before, so all new territory to me.

I am thankful for your quick reply.

Finishing my night off with a glass of wine...I expect you are either still lying in bed, or if ur an early riser waking up to a, hopefully, sunny Sunday morning. That's if i have my time difference right...lol

Have a good day..

Aaralyn D said:

Hi again, Cat!

I didn't know what to expect when I came either - I got no reply and felt a bit lonely here at first ;)

It is great to meet people from so many places through a common interest :) :) :)

I don't blame you for not leaving Cheltenham - I've seen pics! :) :) :D

I like that: LP Live virgin! :D :D ;) V funny :) :) :) And I believe we shall get our opportunity :) :) :)

Glad you've enjoyed the site, and yes, ;) one new friend already :D Have a nice one!

Hi Rudolf/Aerofare :) :) :)

Finding Linkin Park was a great thing to get from watching a war video! :) :) :) Never would have expected that ;)

I haven't been to a live show either (I'm an LP Live virgin, as Cat would say ;) :P Cool term, I think :) :) :)) but have all their studio albums and am part of LPU til May (when I hope I have money to join again ;)).

Hope you enjoy your time here - there's lots of great people here :) :) :) God bless you too :)

Aaralyn

Cat, I've never used a fan site before either! :D And sites, yes, you never know who's gonna be on them. I've been pleasantly surprised to find so many good people here. I've been on some message boards before, not all of them so nice. ;)

Glad I could provide a quick reply for you that time ;) (Can't always, but nice when I can :)).

Right now it's 12.30pm here and a lovely sunny Sunday with a nice breeze. Time converter says it's 3.30a, in Cheltenham, England, now, so you'll be sleeping, I imagine ;) :D Hope you enjoyed your wine and get some nice weather for your Sunday too :) :) :) Have a good one! :) :) :)

Catherine Daly said:

Aaralyn D....tis sad you were lonely to start and i feared i would start out the same, these kinda of sites, you never know who's on them, plus i've never used a fan site before, so all new territory to me.

I am thankful for your quick reply.

Finishing my night off with a glass of wine...I expect you are either still lying in bed, or if ur an early riser waking up to a, hopefully, sunny Sunday morning. That's if i have my time difference right...lol

Have a good day..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service