Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5978

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

5 and already seen them live. I think i have become even more jealous of these people. I'm 27 and have yet to come close. The first time they came to UK in years and I was in Mexico....typical. Oh well!!

Nice to see a new face, I fairly new to the site and have already met some great people and love talking about LP...and of course other topics..

Cat

x

C. Mark Lee said:

Lake Norman NC, 39 year old family man. Live music shows, gaming and spectater sports are my hobbies. Had my daughter at a LP/Staind show at age 5! Respectfully, Its my opinion that you guys are the Led Zeppelin of this Generation. That would make you one of the two best bands of all time!

at least you have a few, I am so jealouse of you right now, I have none, therefore I'm always excited and spazzing by myself when it comes to LP.

Yes that is true but hopefully we both see them soon! Awe thanks! Any bands you love besides LP?

Hi Aaralyn,

Very helpful, thanks.

Is it worth it, how have you found it?

Aaralyn D said:

About LPU perks :) That is a link to what the perks of LUP membership are ;) Hope you find it useful :) :) :)

Catherine Daly said:

You'll have to tell me what the perks are for signing up to LPU.

hello ali, i have been too but deleted my old account and now i made a new one. Same here it's hard to pick best albums w/ LP since there all so good, but for me in the end, numb and somewhere i belong are my most played since i became a fan in '08. Have ever been to LP concert before?
Ali said:

Hey! I'm Ali, I'm 18, and I've been a silent member on the LP forums for a few years, and on LPU since 9 began... I started listening to LP... before Meteora came out. When exactly before, I dunno...but I think I'mma get more active now that the excitement for 8-bit rebellion and the new album is in the air.

I don't have a 'favourite' song, or album, cause they all are great in their own ways... however, the version of Pushing Me Away from Live in Texas falls into my 'most listened'... as does New Divide and What I've Done. And a lot more. XD

Such a dedicated fan. You make me feel pathetic, I've been a fan f LP for almost 5 years now, and i have yet to still own even one CD, but hopefully that"ll all change soon as the first ever birthday present I am buying myself will all be LP merch and membership to LPU!!! Hopefully I'll attend their concert this year!

dragonlp20© (Mod) said:

Welcome all to the new and improved LinkinPark.com! Name's Dan, but most call me Dragon :)

I first started listening to the boys back in 2001, and joined the old LP.com back in 2003. Saw my first LP
show on January 25, 2001; my 21st birthday.

I've bought at least 3 copies of all the albums, either because some punk stole it, or usually, just because I've just played them so damn much. ^_^ (Speaking of, I'm due for a new copy of Hybrid Theory ^_^) so I guess you could say I'm a bit of an old Linkie Bopper =P

That's about all I can think of ... oh, except that I'm gay :p

Peace out bois & gurls :) lol

Hi 'Dragon',

I think we both started listening to them around the same time. I was introduced to LP by friends and not looked back since. 

I only own 1 CD of all but 1 or 2 of their albums. Have managed to keep a hold of them and they are now secure on my computer and ipod.

Cool birthday present, wish someone would buy me one of those for my 27th. It would need to come with a plane ticket as not sure they will be in UK now for a while.

Where you from? 

Love how i'm meeting new people everyday through a single interest. :)

Cat x

Ughh indeed! No worries :) I love Pearl Jam :) They do a whole range of different feels in their songs (bit like LP - some hard and fast songs, some soft and slow songs, some fun, some angry, some painful....) and have a heap of great lyrics like LP too - I can send some of my fave songs of their to your inbox if you like :) :) Many people here like 3 Days Grace, so you're in good company! :) :) :)

Yes, I'm in Australia, so I hope we both see them soon too! :) :) :)

nashaad ahmed said:

thanks, same here all my friend are into those teenage boy bands, ughh. Hmmm i have'nt ever checked out pearl jam, but i have heard them mentioned alot lately you think i shoould check them out. Yeah my fav band next to LP would be three days grace.

I hope I don't either. I hope I make friends too, that was my goal when I joined this site.ohhh you live in Australia! Hope we both see them soon then!XD

And I have no doubt about it that you will make friends here :) :) :)

nashaad ahmed said:

thanks, same here all my friend are into those teenage boy bands, ughh. Hmmm i have'nt ever checked out pearl jam, but i have heard them mentioned alot lately you think i shoould check them out. Yeah my fav band next to LP would be three days grace.

I hope I don't either. I hope I make friends too, that was my goal when I joined this site.ohhh you live in Australia! Hope we both see them soon then!XD

Well, I think living in Australia, which LP do not do concerts in very often, it is not as worth it as in other countries where they go often and where there are plenty of opportunities for meet & greets and early tix (you should be fine in England, they go there much more often), but there is still opportunity to be part of chats with them online (though usually when I am sleeping or working or before the internet cafe's open in my area - I need to get home internet!) and I enjoyed my LPU package (last year we got an LPU tshirt, mobile holdery thingy with LP logo on it - which I love even though I don't know what to call it - and a few other things: the tattoo price reduction would be fairly useless unless I went to USA to get it done :P But I'm not looking to get one anyway as my allergy doctor advised me against it ;) :P). Being able to chat online to LPU fans around the world is pretty cool, if you have the time to spare for that :) Depends what you're after :)

Hope that answers your question alright :) :) :)

Catherine Daly said:

Hi Aaralyn,

Very helpful, thanks.

Is it worth it, how have you found it?

Hi Aaralyn,

Thanks for that, very helpful.

Just heard the new single. Quite like it. Downloaded into itunes and now to wait for the album. 

Lucky for me it's released just days before my birthday...me thinks i know what may be on my birthday list this year...hehe :O)

No worries, Cat. LP's new album sounds like a great birthday present - hope you do get it! :) :) :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service