Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 6058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hiya People. I am Christina. I just joined this amazing website just a few moment ago. Anywayz, Hope to meet some cool friends!! >:')

Nice to meet you, Roxy :) Nice that you're a writer and love LP too. Would be lovely if they wanted to sing your lyrics one day :) Hope you enjoy it here :)

donna rae roxy said:

I been a big fan of LINKIN Park since 1999. They saved my life and put music back into my life. If not for Linkin Park I would not be the writer and person I am today. I know my life and thanks to LP. They are my Heroes. They are true Angels and I hope one day I can meet them and I can write Lyrics for them. I want the greatest to sing and put music to my Lyrics with Great Lyrics I want only the Greatest and LP is the Worlds Greatest. Thank you LP for being You Love Roxy

Nice to meet you, Christina! Hope you enjoy it here and make lots of good friends (there are many great people here :) :) :)). Have a lovely one! Aaralyn

LilMizzLPFan4L said:

Hiya People. I am Christina. I just joined this amazing website just a few moment ago. Anywayz, Hope to meet some cool friends!! >:')

hello, my name is Tiffany. I was introduced to Linkin Park back in 2000 with their music video One Step Closer. Although I've never had a chance to do the whole LPU thing, I've always want to. Same things goes for their concerts. I'm hoping things will change soon though. I've got just about all of their albums and can't wait for this next one.

Hi Tiffany,

Welcome....I too have yet to see them live. Please join my group: LP Live Virgins, a place to meet people like our selves and talk about all the wows of not seeing them live.

Enjoy the site....

Tiffany M Scott said:

hello, my name is Tiffany. I was introduced to Linkin Park back in 2000 with their music video One Step Closer. Although I've never had a chance to do the whole LPU thing, I've always want to. Same things goes for their concerts. I'm hoping things will change soon though. I've got just about all of their albums and can't wait for this next one.

Hi Christina,

You will more than likely make a whole new group of friends. All with at least one thing in common.

So, where you from and when did you start following LP? Where'd it all start?

x

LilMizzLPFan4L said:

Nice to meet you, Tiffany :) :) :) Great song to be introduced to LP by :) :) Hope you get the chance to go to a concert and join LPU soon :) I've never been to one of their concerts either - hoping they come to Australia soon so I can! :) :) :) I hope you make lots of nice friends here and fun around LP.com :) :) :)

Tiffany M Scott said:

Hi everybody:) I would like to add some Russian Fresh Meat:) as Tiernan named it. I always disliked everything connected with the word “rock’. But when I had heard ‘Leave Out All The Rest’ (in Twilight) few weeks ago I changed my mind. And lyrics, guys, you sing smart songs, not these piles of screeching and stupid no-sense-at-all words. This is rare nowadays to think what you sing. Also the rhythm of your songs – it’s internally harmonious. My sincere congrats and personal thanks. Keep it up, and good luck!PS I'm singing LP song now in my office:)

Hi Alena :) Nice to meet you! I totally agree with you, LP do sing smart songs and they are very harmonious - why they're my number one band fave along with Pearl Jam (PJ also do smart, meaningful songs and a lot of harmonious stuff, in my opinion, though they've done a few less good albums along the way, unlike LP who always do good ones, though PJ have done more of them in total - studio ones, anyway - than LP have yet).

Have fun singing! :) :) :)

Aaralyn

Hi, Aaralyn:) Nice to meet you too:) Do you want to join to me for singing in duet;)? ‘W-hen my ti-me co-mes…’:) I hope strongly that nothing will spoil this LP harmony. Have a fun day ahead:)

Hi again, Alena :) ;) A duet sounds great: "for-get the wr-ong that I'-ve done..." - I love singing! :D I have had a lovely day - hope yours was too!!! :) :) :)

hi guys :)
Follow my twitter please ..
@nisafreecss

Thx b4

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service