Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5975

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm Myriam, from Canada. In a few days i'm turning 16... Obviously i love LP :D I discovered the band by sticking my nose in my brother's iTunes library & i think the first song i heard was either Faint or With You .. since then i'm a BIG fan and Linkin Park is truely my oxygen. I play guitar and piano, and my iPod is always with me. Anyway, i won't start talking about my whole life here .. lol Really cool site, by the way =D
Hey y'all!

I'm...uh, Heidi, obviously...but I go by Mickey and actually prefer that name. I've been a fan of Linkin Park for...well, forever, I guess.
It's a long, long time, that's for sure.
I'm from Denmark and...well, I'm a tattoo freak, although I don't have the money to get as many tattoos done, as I would like...but I have 7, 3 of them are LP related.
Other than that...I don't know what to say really...wanna know stuff? Feel free to ask me.

Oh yeah..and I'm also pretty much ancient. A month and a day older than Chaz, which means I'll be 34 soon...so yeah...I'll be in my rocking chair, in the corner.
Hi! My name is Emilia, I'm 20 and from Finland. I've been a fan of Linkin Park sice the year 2007, when I saw the Live Earth concert from tv and Linkin park performing there. Of course I've known the band much earlier than that, and some songs like In the End and Numb, but that was the "break throught" year of mine becaming a fulltime fan.

I've been an LPU member now two full years, and I've been in a two gigs, both here in Finland. The first one was in 2008 in the festival called "Provinssirock", and that was Linkin Park's first gig in Finland ever, I also attended to the meet and greet and met the boys, I was kinda lucky. It still was the "old system" back then, tought.

I don't know what else to write.. see ya around! :)

Ps. My english isn't perfect so there could be some grammatical mistakes in my writings :D
Hello, my name is Eric, I'm French and I'm 19. I'm a fan of linkin park for several years already and I really look forward to your next album.
Hello everyone. I'm Peter, 18, and from Chicago. Have yet to see LP live, mostly because of money issues and because they don't come here that often. Have been a fan since before Hybrid Theory came out, still remember buying the cd when it came out in October of 00. So there you go, some info on me.
Hi. My names Nicole ,im 18 and from New Zealand .Ive been a fan of LP for years. Saw them live on the 12th October 2007. Joined the LPU in 2009
stopping by to say "hello" to caro, tiernan and dan.

hope you guys are doing well =)

if you want to communicate further with me, you can always ask Joe for my facebook or e-mail (especially caro and tiernan, since i dunno dan that well) with a little note saying "hey! i'm this person! hello!" and i'll add you gladly.

take care peeps.
Dre! *hugs you* I have missed you!
I'll definitely find you on Facebook.

Dre said:
stopping by to say "hello" to caro, tiernan and dan.

hope you guys are doing well =)

if you want to communicate further with me, you can always ask Joe for my facebook or e-mail (especially caro and tiernan, since i dunno dan that well) with a little note saying "hey! i'm this person! hello!" and i'll add you gladly.

take care peeps.
My name is Ronda and been a fan since 2001 maybe earlier..
I have been to every PR and have every CD..and and of course the LPU memberships..
Love the band always have and always will..
if you share my love for LP..then we can be greta friends..
peace..
The new site is fantastic :D
hi everyone!
my name is larisa, im from hong kong
i listened to LP since 2007, i've been to LP show just last year in macau
it was a great show and it's still memorable

the new site is really cool~
Hi guys and girls

I'm ian (or IanVanCheese online), i'm 20 and i'm at university here in merry old england. I only got into music in general when i was about 16, but since then ive been a massive linkin park fan. Seen them live twice (once with Jay-Z), and i'm a member of the LPU.

Favourite song has to be Faint

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service