Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5975

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My name is Kara and I am from Arizona. I became a fan while watching the live 8 performance. I was completely blown away by how good they sounded live. I loved the way Chester and Mike interacted and just the whole sound. I truely think Chester is the best singer I have ever heard. My hubby and I saw Fort Minor and Chester at the Club Tattoo anniversary. That was really fun. We also were at the last Project Revolution here in AZ. There was one hell of a monsoon that night but an AWESOME show. I love Dead by Sunrise as well!!!!! Cant wait for more LP, FM and DBS.......
hey im zach and ive been a fan of everything linkin park since the beginning. chester is my favorite singer and screamer of all time, and thats saying something since i love post hardcore. mike is my idol. his writing is amazing and he is a better rapper than anybody alive today. i have every cd, live cd, dvd, fort minor, dead by sunrise, you name it. if anybody from the band or anybody else interested would check out my band itd be greatly appriciated. www.myspace.com/theicarusambitionmusic we have a unique sound thats kind of like catchy punk, but with jazz roots and a little bit of screaming. all input is apriciated
hi all, im Stephen 26 and im from Belfast, Northern Ireland. i started listening 2 LP back wen Hybrid Theory came out in 2000, i 1st seen them on mtv wen one step closer came out and that was me hooked, 2 this day they r by far my fav band and listen 2 them everyday in work. finally saw them live in 2008 Projekt Revolution, my luck they released a DVD of that concert Road To Revolution :-D
Hey everyone! I'm Calvin, but more commonly known (on the internet) as Nivlac. I'm from down under, in Australia. I discovered Linkin Park only last year but have managed to get most of their songs off my friends. I own Meteora, and my favourite song is Papercut. I have yet to go to a Linkin Park concert, and I can't wait for the new album to come out later this year :D
My names Alex. I'm from the U.S. :) I love listening  to linkin park everyday and my friend introduced me to lp and since the beginning. the new site is amazing!! It is wayyy better than facebook which I used to go to all the time. :-) So feel free to add me if you want, and good work 
Hey Dan. :'D
So... the old site went? :(

Lyndsay, I'm 20... probably wont be online much but yup. Figured I'd say Hi.
hey guys i'm Daniel from Germany and I'm 18 years old. I first started listening to LP when Meteora came out but for me Hybrid Theory is definitely the best album ever. Nice site btw.
hello everyone. i'm Jamie from wisconsin.. and i love linkin park.
Hey people, I'm Liz. I'm only 14 years old but Ive been listening to Linkin Park for 2 years and they're my favorite band. (cuz they're awesome :D) so yeah...
Hey people, I'm Liz. I'm only 14 years old but Ive been listening to Linkin Park for 2 years and they're my favorite band. (cuz they're awesome :D) so yeah...
Yeah :( qits gone :(

but, if your who i think you are :p the LPMC is still here in the groups ^_^

Lyndsay Harrow said:
Hey Dan. :'D
So... the old site went? :(

Lyndsay, I'm 20... probably wont be online much but yup. Figured I'd say Hi.
Hey all, my name is Gaz, I'm 23 and I'm from London.
I've been a big fan of Linkin Park since their Hybrid Theory album came out. I own all three main albums, plus Reanimation, Live in Texas and Road to Revolution. Linkin Park are just one of those bands whose music I just can't stop listening to, I could listen to the same song over and over and not get tired of it.
I have seen Linkin Park twice live, the first time being when they played Wembley Arena in London after releasing Hybrid Theory. The second was more recently in January 2008 when they played the London O2 Arena.
Have to say, they are the best live act I have seen, and I've seen a fair few.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service