Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5975

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello i give you thanks for this page is very fabulous.
Hi guys !!
I live in Ukraine, I'm 17 years old I have long been listening to a group Linkin Park, listen to it all day! It is waiting for a new almob, you the unknown when it comes out?
hi everybody,i´m Raphael from Brazil,i have 17 years old and i´m fan of linkin park since hybrid theory
i know that they change a lot,but they never disappointed me
great work guys
i´m very excited for the new album *_*
hey all!
I'm Joey from the Netherlands, I'm 17 and I've been around here for quite a while already, havent been on lately tho but no decided to check out the new LPN again sooooo... hi^_^
other then that I love chatting on MSN, going out with friends and listnin to music!
hope to talk to you guys soon!
guys !)) go all , im my friends ) invite me)
Yo Linkinpark.com, I'm a 17yo guy from Sweden who LOVE Linkin Park. Loved the music since i first heard the album Meteora at a buddys house. You're the best!
Ever since that magical day 7 years ago I've had LPs music stuck in my head, lovin' every second of it!

I was supposed to see LP when they where in Sweden back in 2007, unfortunately stuff came in the way and i wasn't able to go, I was also supposed to see them at "hultsfredsfestivalen", but they canceled there gig(s) there due to health issues. So this year I will do everything in my power to see them, hopefully they'll have a gig here in Sweden again, if not I will hopefully be able to afford a trip to somewhere they have a gig.

Well, thats all I can say ATM, hope to see you guys here alot =)
Hello i am Carol..is nice to be here really great this page..Argentina say HOLA...

Dima said:
guys !)) go all , im my friends ) invite me)
Hi Luka i am also new in here..welcome... :)

Luka Zivanovic said:
Hello everyone! My name is Luka. I'm 19 and i live in Serbia. I am a fan since i first saw them on TV (Hybrid Theory), and recently decided to join this site...
hi sis apa kabar? kerreeeeeeen that you love Lp since one step closer.. LP for ever..sampai jumpa lagi n_n

erin maryam azhary said:
hi, my name is Erin, from Indonesia..
i discovered LP through their song entitled one step closer and it was 9 years ago.. and of course i still fall in love with LP until now.. ;D great job guys, you are awesome!!
hello joey..welcome...i`m also new ...if someone want to add me no problem..i don`t understand too much this so if anyone of u want to add me..look for me n_n

Joey Netherlands said:
hey all!
I'm Joey from the Netherlands, I'm 17 and I've been around here for quite a while already, havent been on lately tho but no decided to check out the new LPN again sooooo... hi^_^
other then that I love chatting on MSN, going out with friends and listnin to music!
hope to talk to you guys soon!
You do not live so far away from me I see hehe, I live to normal in Kongsberg, but goes on folkehøyskole in Trondheim, now :D

Caroline Heggdal (Moderator) said:
finally, another norwegian.
Velkommen! (Welcome)

LPFreak said:
Hello everyone!: D I probably should start by introducing myself then..: P
My name is Marius and I come from a sick cold country called Norway and i have no girlfriend..:P
I am 17 years old boy and an extreme hardcore fan of linkin park ... have probably been there for 6 years ..
I've never been to any concert yet, and it cuts right into my soul like a sharp knife :(

I would like to get acquainted with so many hardcore of LP as possible, since there are very few here I go to school now. You can send me a message, or you can write on the comment box. I love talking to new people so hope that you write to me so we can talk about so much cool about the LP.

In my spare time I'm with the band as an vocalist, I am inspired by Chester Bennington .. and loves to scream and sing clean I practice every day about: D. In the past i have attempt to learn the guitar so that i can write my on songs.

If I should mention a few favorite songs, then it must be And One, With You, Part Of Me, State Of The Art, Runaway or A Place For My Head ..its hard to choose from so manny good songs..

some of the newest songs are Lying From You, Faint, Breaking The Habit, Figure.09, From The Inside, Pushing Me Away, Hit The Floor, Bleed It Out, Given Up, No More Sorrow, New Divide or Across The Line etc...

I have all the albums of LP that are published except, frat party at the pankake festival..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service