Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 6060

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dre! I must find you on facebook asap.
I've missed you. How's you've been?

Dre said:
stopping by to say "hello" to caro, tiernan and dan.

hope you guys are doing well =)

if you want to communicate further with me, you can always ask Joe for my facebook or e-mail (especially caro and tiernan, since i dunno dan that well) with a little note saying "hey! i'm this person! hello!" and i'll add you gladly.

take care peeps.
Hi guys! I'm Anna, I'm 15 and I'm from Germany.
I heard my first LP song when I was 9 years old it was "Numb/Encore". I'm LP fan since 2006 and a hard core fan since summer 2009 after the show at Stuttgart. It was just amazing, I want them to come back very soon. ;) I'm a LPUer since the end of LPU8.
That nobody is bored I'm going to say last that my fav LP song is "In the End" and my fav album is "Hybrid Theory". ;)
Wish you all much fun here! =))
Your Norwegian? =)

Caroline Heggdal said:
Nice to finally see another Scandinavian on the "boards"!

Welcome to all of you.

Marcus Jehrlander said:
Hi, im Marcus, 14 years old and I'm a Swede. Started to listen o LP in February 2009, and joined LPU last christmas. Havn't been on a LP show yet.
Hey, my name is Zymantas, I'm Lithuanian and I'm 14 years old.I have been A Linkin Park fan since early 2007.
I have gone to one concert - June 10th 2008.
My fav. album Is Meteora, though I love all of LPs songs and I mean ALL OF THEM! :D
Though my fav. songs right now are Lying From You, By Myself, Pushing Me Away, And One and What I've Done.
Joined the LPU - December 2009 ;)
Howdy, I'm Mia from Finland, I'm not new either tho. Umm I've been a fan for 2 and a half years now and a member of the LPU for a little over 2 years. I've seen LP live twice and got a m&g pass at Provinssirock in the summer of 2008.
I am indeed :)

Marcus Jehrlander said:
Your Norwegian? =)

Caroline Heggdal said:
Nice to finally see another Scandinavian on the "boards"!

Welcome to all of you.

Marcus Jehrlander said:
Hi, im Marcus, 14 years old and I'm a Swede. Started to listen o LP in February 2009, and joined LPU last christmas. Havn't been on a LP show yet.
I'm callmewhateveryoulike aka Jacrid from Switzerland.

I'm not a new member, but I've never been active... and I'm a member of lplive.net, a great community!
I know LP since One Step Closer but I'm a huge fan since In the End.
My first show was in 2007, it was awesome. I try to see them whenever I can in Germany, Austria, eventually in France and Italy but I always attend shows in Switzerland.
I'm also a fan of Fort Minor & Dead by Sunrise etc... seriously, all the things those guys are doing are awesome.

Well, for more information you can ask me in person.
I'm Emii (:
From Essex in the UK
Discovered the band through a friend in 2006 and been a fan ever since =D
x
Hello im Mieke and im from Bremen (North-Germany).
Im fan since 2001...my first concert was 27.2.2003. The first show wehre i want to go was on 11.9.2001 but it was cancel.
We all know why.
So im sorry my english is not the best...

Greetz to all LP Fans :)
My name is Leanne. I'm not really a newbie, but since it's a brand new site, here goes. I've been a huge fan of LP since 2001 and have been a member of the LPU since 2007. I'm living in Northern Virginia and have been to 4 different LP shows over the years.
Hey! This is @TeamLinkinPark on twitter! It's a round the clock, immediate update on everything LP! We give u the fastest and latest updates from almost every LP fansite,Give you updates from any band member-interviews,blog posts etc.

We also give out constant reminders about stuff like Mike's bday project and Chester's bday prject etc. We havea gallery with loads of Fan art all in one place for all LP fans to see and comment! Along with old and many forgotten videos and some hilarious clips! Please follow us on @TeamLinkinPark on twitter and help support our team! :)
Hi from me,
I am Geri,
22 (yet) years old.
From Bulgaria :)
I am fan from may be 8 years.
But officially I am part from LPU from 3-4 months.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service