Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Martuzza said:
Hi everyone, I'm Marta and I'm from Italy :) I've been a LP fan since 2001; I remember the moment, I was 13 when I heard for the first time "in the end"... I fell in love with LP immediately =)
I want to go to a concert but noone wants to come with me :(

greetings Marta =)

I was in the same situation and you know what?
I have gone alone. And concert was amazing, I have met lots of crazy and great people.
And I was next to the scene :D
Oh wow... the forums look a lot different from 2003. Anyway, I am not really new, but for some reason my old screen name wasn't working and when I tried to retrieve my password, the system didn't recognize my e-mail account. Was there some weird purging that happened during my absence here? I was a member of LPU for 3, 6, and 7. I'm trying to find a copy of 9 somewhere so I can get on with that.
Hi I'm Ryan Collins been with you guys since day one! 
really??did you go alone? :) mmmm for me it's not easy to go alone, because they probably won't come to Italy, so I have to go abroad :(
anyway I envy you for being next o te scene =) you lucky..

Patux Paula said:
Martuzza said:
Hi everyone, I'm Marta and I'm from Italy :) I've been a LP fan since 2001; I remember the moment, I was 13 when I heard for the first time "in the end"... I fell in love with LP immediately =)
I want to go to a concert but noone wants to come with me :(

greetings Marta =)

I was in the same situation and you know what?
I have gone alone. And concert was amazing, I have met lots of crazy and great people.
And I was next to the scene :D
hola all. I'm sarah and from Australia. Have been a fan for about 5 years now.
I just joined twitter twitter.com/ItzyBitzy_Fuck
Whats good LP Community,

Im CJ, I've been a die hard LP fan since Hybrid Theory through ALL of linkin parks projects including Mike's "Fort Minor" project and Chester's "Dead by Sunrise" project. I love and own them ALL. I haven't been fortunate enough to catch LP live yet but when the tour for "A thousand suns" I will be waiting at madison square garden in NYC to see them. I don't own an ipod touch or Ipad(Still with the fresh ipod classic) so I haven't played 8 Bit rebellion but its all good. Once my classic goes, the touch will be next and I'll be on my 8 bit rebellion. I took me 2 listens of "The catalyst" to fall in love and now Im patiently waiting and HIGHLY anticipating "A thousand suns".
hi, i'm ngan bach, live in vietnam. since my name mean "silver" you can call me "ag" for sort. started listening to LP 4 or 5 years ago i'm not sure ( i have bad memory ). but i Just join the site so i'm new here. and i'm 18. that's all.
Hello all, my name is Abraham, I'm 21 and from Texas. I am a huge LP freak!!! I've loved them ever since I listened to Hybrid Theory fo the first time!!! I was instantly hooked. I love their new single and can't wait for "A Thousand Suns" to come out!! LP fan till the end!!!
Hey!

I´m from Germany and my English is horrable - so please excuse my mistakes, ok?

I´m 23 years old, Fan since i was 15 or 16...

In November i will be in Frankfurt - my 3rd LP-Concert ;)

I´m super excited!!!

This morning i had to fight for LP at the german website linkinpark.de...

It was funny - some Fans can really be very mean... but we´re winning! ;)

I love you all!

R
Hi, my name is Isabelle. I'm from France. Actually I'm feeling quite old when I'm browsing through everybody's profile because I could be your mother :(
Well, anyway, I've been a huge LP fan right from the beginning and their debut album in 2000. I first listened to Hybrid Theory when I was in London (my second hometown) and it was a genuine revelation. I've been following their activity since then and appreciate all their temptations to experiment new sounds and musical approaches because they always stick to their original spirit and soul.
LONG LIVE LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yo hi....names Zaahid...im a dancer and learning more as i go..

first listened to linkin when i was like 12?
first song: In the end
obsession length with song: a few years...still abit

haha so been a fan for abt 6 yrs+

love their music, lyrics..videos, meanings
singing,rap even their new musics awesome
so yea thats it LP FTW
Hey everyone, My name is Sarah I'm 26 years old. Got the nickname Tallchick from my old car club since I'm 6'1". Been a Linkin Park fan for about 7-8 years now! Never had it before where a group could hit different parts of my life in every song!

Haha same as Dragon need to buy all new CD's again, some buggers just stripped my car and stole my system, ipod and at least 75 CD's so looks like its time to start over again and hope I can find all the LP CD's again soon!

Praying you guys make it back to Vancouver one day soon! Kicking my butt for missing you years ago!

Canada Loves Linkin Park!!!!

God Bless!!!!

~ Sarah ~

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service