Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5975

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dereklp
Louisville, KY
Discovered band in Jan 2000
Moderator on LPU since forever.
Thanks for the welcome ^^
It's nice to see how much they have improved since they started a long time ago. I remember being this little kid who got addicted to some of the first tracks ever avilable on the internet. My older brother found them and I liked them right away. I've followed Linkin park ever since.
People usallu says; Don't you ever get tired of hearing those songs over and over for all these years?

And I'm like. . 'What ya talking about?' x'D

Well, they inspired me a lot for how my life was going to turn out, I got very hooked on their ways and ideas to make something good out of a simple guitar and stuff. It made me start making music on my own, I gathered some guys and we made a lot of crap and some good stuff obviously, else we wouldn't be going on a tour around the country soon. Well spit to the side, Linkin park has been my lifetime inspiration and got a career going for me, can't wait to see how the crowd will take us. Will they hear the Linkin park inspiration? Actually I hope they will.

- Kenio.
All of the replies here have been great, thanks!

It may take me a while, but I'd love to get to know all of you guys! Feel free to send an invite, or if you ever need anything send me a message! :)
Hey guys, my name is Derek and I've been a member of LP.com and part of the LP Community for close to 8 years now. While some of you here are already my friends or have known me for several years, for those who don't..I'd like to extend a friendly hello to all of you and invite you over to my Linkin Park fansite www.lpassociation.com . We've been around since 2002, and have been given props by Rob, Joe, Mike and Dave over the years which is pretty awesome.

I encourage anyone who's signed up here to sign up over there and post. We welcome any die-hard Linkin Park fans and are a very friendly community that always will have room for new members. Our forums are at www.lpassociation.com/forums/

Also while you're at it, feel free to join the official LP.com LPAssociation Group that was just created tonight. http://beta.linkinpark.com/group/thelinkinparkassociation

Peace out everyone, and feel free to add me as a friend or send me a message on LP.com/LPassociation anytime. Ttyl!
Wow, either LP's losing their grip in this here part of the world, or.. whatever. I counted only one of y'alls came from Asia, and none from the SE region. Sheesh.

Serenade
Jakarta, Indonesia
LPU mod.

Hi.
Well, hey! I'm Luisa, I'm 15 y.old and I am from Portugal...

Dont have much more to say, i'm new here, I can say that I wasn't on the other site...
I have a special feeling for Meteora and dont know why x)
Luísa Duarte said:
Well, hey! I'm Luisa, I'm 15 y.old and I am from Portugal...

Dont have much more to say, i'm new here, I can say that I wasn't on the other site...
I have a special feeling for Meteora and dont know why x)

I know why - - because it is AWESOME, and every song on it totally rules! :-) :-) :-)
Hahaha, yeah! Of course, but all their songs are :D
My Name's Shikim on old LPN i was Todraw havn't found out yet how to make a nickname xP.
Anyway i started listening to LP simoultanely as i did to Fort Minor but at the beginning i didn't even know that Mike was the same Guy rapping in LP xD I was freaked out bout the Meteora album back then. ^^ It just was wierd for me, dam this rapper looks pretty much like the guy rappin in LP, then a brilliant thought; dam go onto internet an look what u can find out. Oh it's actually the same guy xDD.

So on my story xD.

My hobbys are drawnin, music (listenin an desperately trying to make music but yea no succes till yet still too bad XDD)

Anyway hav a good day ;)
Hi I'm Sue, I'm Australian and I'm 43. I remember when LP released Hybrid Theory and i loved the songs that were released as singles. I saw them on Video Hits and Rage, but at the time the budget was too tight to just buy a CD whenever i wanted and the following year I started a uni course by distance education and didn't have time to watch TV or listen to the radio, so I got behind on the music scene. My son reintroduced me to LP when Meterora came out, and in the last few years I've bought every album I can lay my hands on, including Songs from the Underground. I joined LPU8 and rejoined LPU9 plus I have bought a heap of shirts, hoodies etc from the shop for my son and myself.

I've been told I'm "too old to be listening to that kind of music" but I don't think age has anything to do with it. I also love Muse, Dead By Sunrise, Metallica and Def Leppard and when I was younger I listened to David Bowie, Supertramp, ELO, Pink Floyd, Fleetwod Mac, Manfred Mann's Earth Band, Nirvana and many others. If the music is good enough you never tire of it.
Sue Waters said:
Hi I'm Sue, I'm Australian and I'm 43. I remember when LP released Hybrid Theory and i loved the songs that were released as singles. I saw them on Video Hits and Rage, but at the time the budget was too tight to just buy a CD whenever i wanted and the following year I started a uni course by distance education and didn't have time to watch TV or listen to the radio, so I got behind on the music scene. My son reintroduced me to LP when Meterora came out, and in the last few years I've bought every album I can lay my hands on, including Songs from the Underground. I joined LPU8 and rejoined LPU9 plus I have bought a heap of shirts, hoodies etc from the shop for my son and myself.

I've been told I'm "too old to be listening to that kind of music" but I don't think age has anything to do with it. I also love Muse, Dead By Sunrise, Metallica and Def Leppard and when I was younger I listened to David Bowie, Supertramp, ELO, Pink Floyd, Fleetwod Mac, Manfred Mann's Earth Band, Nirvana and many others. If the music is good enough you never tire of it.

Hey Sue, I'm 43 also! Don't let anyone tell you that you're too old for anything! I teach high school, so the students tell me that all the time. At my favorite LPU memory (see above) and other events I have seen people older than me. One woman with long hair to her behind and it was 100% gray hair! AWESOME! If the music's great and you love it, what the heck! Nice to know someone else my age is on here! Yes!
Hey, i'm William, i'm a Aussie, 20 years old, i'v been a huge fan since 2000 the release of Hybrid Theory.
Iv been to one concert in 2007, it was fucken awesome, i wish they would come to australia more often.
They are by far the best band around to me.

LP forever peace will

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service