Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 6058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi im abhimanyu ppl call me abhi... im 21 from bangalore india.... love linkin park and wishing that they will come to bangalore to play.... hooked on to linkin park after listening to one step closer... like they said in the interview i can relate the songs to stuff in my life
Hi Fabi, Dhia and Abhi - nice to meet you all!!! Hope you're enjoying your time on LinkinPark.com so far :) Hope they come to Bangalore for you, Abhi :) Best wishes, Aaralyn
hi! my name is Kasia, i'm Polish, born in Wroclaw, i'm 16 yeras old. i love music, especially polish rap and hip-hop :) i love Chester <3 he has got great tattoos and amazing voice :) i started listening LP in 2007, when i heard "leave all out the rest" i had fall in love with this song and by this i'm started to listening Lp :) unfortunatley i wasn't ever been on their concertbut i'm going to change it! :) i use google translate, so in my statement may be errors haha nice to meet you :)
Hi Kasia :) You're doing pretty well with Google translate :) Leave Out All The Rest is a great song :) I love music and LP too :D I have never been to a concert either but I want to go to their next one in my part of Australia. I hope you get to go to one of theirs soon too! :) Have a nice one! :) :) :) Aaralyn

Catherine said:
hi! my name is Kasia, i'm Polish, born in Wroclaw, i'm 16 yeras old. i love music, especially polish rap and hip-hop :) i love Chester <3 he has got great tattoos and amazing voice :) i started listening LP in 2007, when i heard "leave all out the rest" i had fall in love with this song and by this i'm started to listening Lp :) unfortunatley i wasn't ever been on their concertbut i'm going to change it! :) i use google translate, so in my statement may be errors haha nice to meet you :)
dnt bite at all Lee :D welcome man, I see ur an old fan huh xD Crawling has a very fantastic video, I prefer In The End :D and my 1st video which I saw of LP was What I've Done ;)

LPFICTIONS said:

Hello

Bonjour i'm a 33 year-old French LP fan. People call me Lee, this is not my name, but i prefer to be called Lee. I've dicovered the band in 2001 on MTV, back then, i was just coming back back from my "Au pair" stay in England and was pretty bad.

I ran onto Crawling video and a live show in Milan (still on MTV) and loved it.

"Crawling" is my all time favorite song and this no matter how this band will evolve in the future, cause this song is how i knew who LP were.Plus i've been suffering from terrible panic attacks for more than ten years and Crawling was the perfect portait of me when i got panic attacks in the past the lack of self confidence, feeling confused, insecure, the fears. :(

I still suffer from panic disorder but i manage it.

I went to two LP shows in the past, both were in Paris ( France). I'm very open minded, i love writing i actually write fictions about LP where all of them have a specific role and character, ( if you want to know more let me know) even if i'm quiet gay friendly none in my story, is sexually nor emotionnaly involved with somebody else in the band!. The goal is to make them investigate on the paranormal, 3 of them ( basically it was 4 of them) are half "another nature", I write in French at the moment, hope i'll succeed about the translation in English.

writing is my fav hobbby, I learn German as well.I'm a fan of "OOMPH" band, don't know if you guys know who am talking about!. I'm fascinated by anything and everything gothic, vampiric and freaky... Yes i'm a weirdo :D

I'm very Happy with LPU, and very proud of what Linkin Pak achieved so far. I never really been disappointed by the band.

Feel free to befriend me on my LPU page, i don't bite... Hard XD

Thanks for reading me

Lee.

Oh mon dieu ^^ Désolé, I didn't read ur porfile carefully ;) NP feel free to ask or send anything ;)
Hi Lee, I am same age as you! :) :) :) And I like Vampires and Werewolves and stuff too :) And Crawling was my first favourite, too!!! Heard it in a friend-of-a-friend's car and have loved Linkin Park ever since (also Pushing Me Away - I related to both of them a lot). I'm sorry you have panic disorder - I got diagnosed with that too, but then about a year later, when I was having other physical troubles, found out that I was allergic to salicylates (among other things) when I was being treated by the allergy doctor at the hospital, and that was what was causing my panic attack symptoms (I tended to get my panic attacks not too long after eating, and often in shopping malls where they sell a lot of foods high in salicylates, funnily enough, though I would never have figured that out for myself). My aunty has the normal sort of panic disorder - not easy, hey? :( I would love to read your stories if you translate them into English (I would love to learn French but as yet I only know a few words, and they wouldn't get me far in a story). Hope you are having and enjoyable day/night right now :) :) :) Aaralyn

LPFICTIONS said:

Hello

Bonjour i'm a 33 year-old French LP fan. People call me Lee, this is not my name, but i prefer to be called Lee. I've dicovered the band in 2001 on MTV, back then, i was just coming back back from my "Au pair" stay in England and was pretty bad.

I ran onto Crawling video and a live show in Milan (still on MTV) and loved it.

"Crawling" is my all time favorite song and this no matter how this band will evolve in the future, cause this song is how i knew who LP were.Plus i've been suffering from terrible panic attacks for more than ten years and Crawling was the perfect portait of me when i got panic attacks in the past the lack of self confidence, feeling confused, insecure, the fears. :(

I still suffer from panic disorder but i manage it.

I went to two LP shows in the past, both were in Paris ( France). I'm very open minded, i love writing i actually write fictions about LP where all of them have a specific role and character, ( if you want to know more let me know) even if i'm quiet gay friendly none in my story, is sexually nor emotionnaly involved with somebody else in the band!. The goal is to make them investigate on the paranormal, 3 of them ( basically it was 4 of them) are half "another nature", I write in French at the moment, hope i'll succeed about the translation in English.

writing is my favourite hobbby, I learn German as well.I'm a fan of "OOMPH" band, don't know if you guys know who am talking about!. I'm fascinated by anything and everything gothic, vampiric and freaky... Yes i'm a weirdo :D

Not to sound cheesy but i really love my country, its language and culture, i'm also into pets ( i'm a cat person) and i adore my mom to bits!.

I'm very Happy with LPU, and very proud of what Linkin Pak achieved so far. I never really been disappointed by the band.

Feel free to befriend me on my LPU page, i don't bite... Hard XD

Thanks for reading me

Lee.

Oh Lee :D well feel free to ask or send anything to me or to any other fans , check forums and groups ...etc
Oh, NP Lee :) any time.

Thanks Lee :) :) :) Talk to you on your page :) :) :)

Hello , my name's Aritra Sarkar a.k.a Ronnie , I am huge fan of LP since 2000 , love their music , keep rocking .

Hello Friends , how are you all ? 

Hi Aritra (Ronnie) :) Nice to meet you :) Hope you are having a nice time here at LinkinPark.com - my day is going pretty good - just finished work and the sun is shining beautifully! :) Hope your day is good too :)

Aaralyn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service