Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5978

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Aritra (Ronnie) :) Nice to meet you :) Hope you are having a nice time here at LinkinPark.com - my day is going pretty good - just finished work and the sun is shining beautifully! :) Hope your day is good too :)

Aaralyn

Welcome Roonie ;) stay in touch by pages or forums ;)
Thanks to you all friends , I hope to have a good time over here .
By the way , can we discuss only about LP here or any music bands or artists around here ??
Then i could use this LP site as my Official Music Forum , glad if that's the case really , have been searching for one for ages .
Well there is the forums General, I guess u can post a topic to discuss some other stuff, coz i've seen a topic called : ur best lyrics non-linkin park
Does anybody know when Linkin Park will next announce a tour to Europe, hopefully the UK but anywhere in Europe would be good!
Hi Ronnie :) There's a discussion forum called The Barracks where you can talk about anything you like that's not Linkin Park-related :) Have fun! :)

Ronnie Sarkar said:
Thanks to you all friends , I hope to have a good time over here .
By the way , can we discuss only about LP here or any music bands or artists around here ??
Then i could use this LP site as my Official Music Forum , glad if that's the case really , have been searching for one for ages .
If you go to the Linkin Park Live discussion forum on the page where all the forum headings are, you'll probably have more luck getting an answer to questions like that, Amar ;) I'm not aware of any future tour dates planned at this stage - sorry about that! I'm waiting to hear when they'll come to Australia! :) :) :) Have a nice one :)

Amar Goindi said:
Does anybody know when Linkin Park will next announce a tour to Europe, hopefully the UK but anywhere in Europe would be good!

hi,my name is virág,i'm 19 and i'm from hungary.nice to know you

Hi Virág - nice to meet you! :) I hope you enjoy your time on this site and make some friends if you wish. :) :) :) Have a nice one :)

Aaralyn
Virág Mihály said:

hi,my name is virág,i'm 19 and i'm from hungary.nice to know you

Hi, I'm brand new here as of this very minute, so I'm like a virgin.. and, I like you, do you like sex? sorry I was just watching Borat and still had that in my head.. Well I just wanna say Linkin Park is the most awesomest band in the whole wide world and I am glad to be alive and among you to express that opinion. Every day above ground is a good day, remember that.

PEACE

Very true, Rob - and you're a funny guy :D :D :P Good on ya! :D :D :P Nice to meet you!!! I hope you enjoy your time here and maybe make some nice friends here, and I am also glad I am alive and able to express my love for Linkin Park and all the other things and people I love also :) :) :) Have a lovely day!!!

Aaralyn
Rob Bender said:

Hi, I'm brand new here as of this very minute, so I'm like a virgin.. and, I like you, do you like sex? sorry I was just watching Borat and still had that in my head.. Well I just wanna say Linkin Park is the most awesomest band in the whole wide world and I am glad to be alive and among you to express that opinion. Every day above ground is a good day, remember that.

PEACE

hello all.. my name is denny.i'm from indonesia.1st time i hear hybrid theory album from my walkman i think linkinpark is the most awsome rock band ever.. since that time i start to colect their next album(reanimation's and meteora).n every day i just playing that 3 album over and over.but i never bored to hear their song dont know why..

I always wan to watch their live pervomance.. hope some day i will..

btw chester voice in "BLACK OUT" is super ROCK!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service