Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5976

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay Im Callum. Im 16 and Im From New Zealand. Ive listened to Linkin Park Since I was 12 then went to see them in 2007 when they came to Auckland and have been a hardcore LP fan since. I joined the LPU this year for the first time.

Ive Got All 3 Studio Albums Plus Road To Revolution. My Favorite LP song Changes From Time To Time But one Song that Ive Always like a lot is Valentines Day.

Im Looking Forward to the 8 Bit Rebellion Game thats about to come out.
my name is joyce but i prefer the spelling of joyz...im 16...im a filippina living in italy so im originally from philippines...i discovered them from the ''in the end'' video seen on mtv when i was like 6 or 7...im a freak about lp and im proud of it..unfortunately ive never been to their concert coz i was too young when they went to philippines so my mom didnt let me and i wasnt in italy yet when they went here so, hope they go to italy this year XD....ever since i saw chester's interview at peta2.com ''ink not minked'',i checked that site and then started to be a vegan....
Hello everyone!: D I probably should start by introducing myself then..: P
My name is Marius and I come from a sick cold country called Norway and i have no girlfriend..:P
I am 17 years old boy and an extreme hardcore fan of linkin park ... have probably been there for 6 years ..
I've never been to any concert yet, and it cuts right into my soul like a sharp knife :(

I would like to get acquainted with so many hardcore of LP as possible, since there are very few here I go to school now. You can send me a message, or you can write on the comment box. I love talking to new people so hope that you write to me so we can talk about so much cool about the LP.

In my spare time I'm with the band as an vocalist, I am inspired by Chester Bennington .. and loves to scream and sing clean I practice every day about: D. In the past i have attempt to learn the guitar so that i can write my on songs.

If I should mention a few favorite songs, then it must be And One, With You, Part Of Me, State Of The Art, Runaway or A Place For My Head ..its hard to choose from so manny good songs..

some of the newest songs are Lying From You, Faint, Breaking The Habit, Figure.09, From The Inside, Pushing Me Away, Hit The Floor, Bleed It Out, Given Up, No More Sorrow, New Divide or Across The Line etc...

I have all the albums of LP that are published except, frat party at the pankake festival..
Hey derek :) long time no see :P lol

dereklp said:
dereklp
Louisville, KY
Discovered band in Jan 2000
Moderator on LPU since forever.
hi, i know it's a little bit late to reply this discussion,
but i wanna introduce myself, (dont care if u care or not :D)
my name is Dea Roviana, but I wanna play a little with my name, so I reverse ,my name.
d'Anaivor,
I'm from Indonesia, and I discovered LP when I was in a junior high school (o yea, I'm 15 y.o), I heard Breaking The Habit in my computer. my auntie played that song, and that's how I know LP...

warm regret from a huge fan of LP, and hoping I can watch LP concert... :D
Heey, my name is Marius I'm sixteen years old and from germany :)
The first Linkin Park song I heard was "One Step Closer" and its my favourite song all the time I heard it in 2006 when I was in sixth grade. I thought that One Step Closer was an epic Sound so I looked out for other Linkin Park Songs...and now I'd bought all their great Albums :)

My first LP Concert was in Stuttgart in 2009 and it was totally awesome. To hear them live is such a great experience and I hope that the guys will come back to Germany in 2010.
I can't wait for the next Album and I hope/think that it will be the best they ever made :)
One of my greatest wishes is tath LP will play A Place for my Head again cause I think that this Song is one of the best Songs of them to play live:)

You can find me on Youtube and other Websites under the Nickname "LinkinParkFan11111"
finally, another norwegian.
Velkommen! (Welcome)

LPFreak said:
Hello everyone!: D I probably should start by introducing myself then..: P
My name is Marius and I come from a sick cold country called Norway and i have no girlfriend..:P
I am 17 years old boy and an extreme hardcore fan of linkin park ... have probably been there for 6 years ..
I've never been to any concert yet, and it cuts right into my soul like a sharp knife :(

I would like to get acquainted with so many hardcore of LP as possible, since there are very few here I go to school now. You can send me a message, or you can write on the comment box. I love talking to new people so hope that you write to me so we can talk about so much cool about the LP.

In my spare time I'm with the band as an vocalist, I am inspired by Chester Bennington .. and loves to scream and sing clean I practice every day about: D. In the past i have attempt to learn the guitar so that i can write my on songs.

If I should mention a few favorite songs, then it must be And One, With You, Part Of Me, State Of The Art, Runaway or A Place For My Head ..its hard to choose from so manny good songs..

some of the newest songs are Lying From You, Faint, Breaking The Habit, Figure.09, From The Inside, Pushing Me Away, Hit The Floor, Bleed It Out, Given Up, No More Sorrow, New Divide or Across The Line etc...

I have all the albums of LP that are published except, frat party at the pankake festival..
hi, I'm Maya, I'm from Croatia and that's all you need to know for now :p
Hi, my name is Arnold, I`m 15 years old, I live in Romania in my beloved city, Brasov, I`m a huge fan of Linkin Park, I listen to them and lived by their songs since i was 7.
Hello my name is gabriel i am from brazil and i am just fourteen so i started to listen to linkin park in 2006.I have never went to a linkin park show because the never came here=( and i ve never had that amazing oportunity.I have the cds Hybrid Theory, Meteora and MTM(it ´s hard to buy here so i am a huge fan)I love linkin park but i like many other bands.To see more about me enter in my profile and add me.
I'm DJ. I was on here before but during the forum change my account was deleted in the process. I was on here as dmcmaster550. I've been a fan of the band since Hybrid Theory came out. I used to be a pretty huge fan but after I was introduced to Dream Theater, LP slowly started creeping away. Smashing Pumpkins and Iron Maiden take precedant over LP now and it's hard to listen to the bands older music cause it was too angsty. My favorite song by the band probably has to be Shadow of the Day and my favorite album Minutes to Midnight cause you can see the musical/lyrical maturity and growth in the band on that album.
What happened to my old user-name?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service