Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad to hear it, and I agree! :) :) :)

I don't want to offend anyone, but I'm not at all a fan of Linkin Park and I only came on here to say that I still have what I posted on the here five years ago on my conscience, and it has ruined my life quite dramatically. During that time I was in a difficult position in my life, where I was given limited exposure to other people of my age and couldn't comprehend what was what. Add to that the leaders of the country and I didn't know what was what. I was putting myself in a state of mind where I didn't enjoy life and was presenting an image of myself as being everything I hated, and saying stuff that I wouldn't say in my most rightful state of mind. Now that I'm no longer in that position, it hurts still having to dwell on some things on the past.

I really want nothing to do with that, and I really want it all behind me. I don't care at all for your band at all, you ruined my faith in music society, humanity and everything else for over a decade. I really don't want to post on here again.

I'm loving this site. So many friendly people on here, so glad i joined.

Feel free to leave me messages or you can even join my group. There are so many cool people in group,

a big THANKS to all my group members for making the group so active. (you know who you all are).

You guys have so many great ideas for the groups progress. We have so much fun in the group, so everyone here old or new members are welcome to come join in the madness lol.

Afterall we are here to share our love n respect for the great guys of Linkin Park.

Hi thatrsdude. :) Well, I wasn't here back then and don't know anything of what you said or were like back then, so I think you can rest assured that many people here do not remember you from back then. But I hope you heal from your past and can forgive yourself for being how you were then, and feel free to never post here again. ;) Best wishes in life, Aaralyn :)

http://www.linkinpark.com/group/lp-fans-from-all-over-the-world

this is the link to my group if anyone is interested in joining

thank you Aaralyn ..
nice to meet you too ..
hope we can be good friend ..
:)

Aaralyn D said:

Welcome from me, too, Nisa! Nice to meet you - hope you enjoy it here and make some nice friends :) :) :) Have a nice day :) Aaralyn

Hello everyone! My name is Zarina and I feel quite old among you... I'm 21, I'm from Russia. LP fan since 2003, when first saw "Numb" video. It's one of my favourite songs, but I like every of LP's songs.

Welcome to LP.com Zarina, lol never too old to Love LP. Have to agree Numb is great, i also love them all.

Hope you enjoy ur time here!

http://www.linkinpark.com/group/lp-fans-from-all-over-the-world

this is the link to my group, you are welcome to join, also you can ask any member in group for friend requests.We are all friendly ( and bit crazy too haha).

Zarina said:

Hello everyone! My name is Zarina and I feel quite old among you... I'm 21, I'm from Russia. LP fan since 2003, when first saw "Numb" video. It's one of my favourite songs, but I like every of LP's songs.

Hello everyone, I'm Ivan or John on English. I'm from Croatia. I've been a LP fan since I've heard their song which was High Voltage, from that day to today, love never stopped.

I don't have favorite song, I prefer all of them , especial in live version, such as With you with old intro etc...

Hoping to see them in Croatia someday before they decide to split :(

hi welcome to LP.com

you can use the link from comment above yours if ur interested in joining group

Ivan Pavao M. said:

Hello everyone, I'm Ivan or John on English. I'm from Croatia. I've been a LP fan since I've heard their song which was High Voltage, from that day to today, love never stopped.

I don't have favorite song, I prefer all of them , especial in live version, such as With you with old intro etc...

Hoping to see them in Croatia someday before they decide to split :(

Thanks Nisa - that would be nice! :) :) :)

Hi Zarina and Ivan - nice to meet you both. Have a nice time here, I hope :) :) :) Aaralyn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service