Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5975

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like my mom. XD  My CDs still haven't arrived but I did only order them two days ago so I'm not worried about it yet.

That's cool!  Have you recorded anything you've created?  I do enjoy a little bit of trance from time to time and I wish I had the software to make my own tracks.


Aaralyn D said:

I reckon they must have not read the lyrics in context ;P Oh well - good old parents ;) Mine were 'nothing but old easy listening songs or classical music are suitable to listen to - everything else is banned!' :P And my room was below theirs and my mum had the sharpest ears in the world - I turned on radio I could barely hear and she heard it and came down and made me turn it off! ;) But all good now I've left home :) :) :) Cool - I'll try to remember you're Zenith there, if I get there :) :) :) Hope you got your Cd's :) :) :)

I play guitar mostly, though a bit of bass, keyboard and percussion also, and I sing (my main thing). Nice that you're going to do some fun music :) :) :) I had a go at an electro song last night, just for fun - was very fun to do, though haven't got the best software for it ;P Enjoy!

Hi, I m Tomas. I m 18 years old and I m from Czech Republic. I just listen and like Linkin Park.

Sorry about my english, its horrible.

To my first post i put my The Messenger cover :)

Hope you like it!

names allan nickname pricey my ive loved everysong linkin park have ever done the guys are so talented im from the uk im 21 married with 2 kids

My name is Rebecca. I come from Germany and I'm an LP fan since aurround Minutes to Midnight. Unfortunately i still haven't been at an LP concert, because i have no one to go there with me. I'm a shy girl and I'm 16

Hi, I'm Michaela, I'm 27 years old, married and I'm from Slovakia, Košice.

I listen to listen Linkin Park since Crawling first appeared in TVs in 2001 and I love them until now. Oh my god, I just realized, it's more than 10 years since then :D In this long time already I stopped counting all the headphones that I've damaged listening to them every day :D

My favourite band member is Chester because I love his voice. It's not important whether he's singing or screaming, he's always perfect, a great singer and artist.

I really love the old LP albums like Meteora and Hybrid Theory, so you can say that I'm an old LP fan.

I've never had a chance to see LP live, therefore it's my next goal for this or next year to go and be at some concert near Slovakia, Košice.

Hahaha :P Sorry for late reply - been quite sick (fever, nausea, headache in last few days, as well as having the flu for a bit over a week before getting that as well). Hope you're cd's are well on the way :) :)

I have recorded about 21 songs I've created (doing an album with my band at present) :) Not trance music, though, more alternative rock and a little bit of folk. Hope you get hold of some software so you can make some trance tracks of your own :)

Matt Ashworth said:

Sounds like my mom. XD  My CDs still haven't arrived but I did only order them two days ago so I'm not worried about it yet.

That's cool!  Have you recorded anything you've created?  I do enjoy a little bit of trance from time to time and I wish I had the software to make my own tracks.

Wow - you have a beautiful voice, Tomas! And you play guitar well too! Keep it up, you're lovely to listen to :) :) :)

And you don't have horrible English in this message, very good actually :) Thanks for sharing your cover. Hope you write some of your own songs and sing them someday - I'd like to hear more of you (hearing you just makes me want to hear more of you ;)).

Best wishes - hope you make some great friends here. :) If you're a songwriter and feel like joining 'Make Some Music For Relief' group to make some songs to make money for good causes, I'd love to work with you (I'm part of that ;)). Have a lovely one :) :) :)

Tomáš Maček said:

Hi, I m Tomas. I m 18 years old and I m from Czech Republic. I just listen and like Linkin Park.

Sorry about my english, its horrible.

To my first post i put my The Messenger cover :)

Hope you like it!

Hi Pricey - lovely to meet you! Glad you love LP too :) Hope you get to have some fun times with your kids and wife :) :) :) Hope you make some great friends here too, if you want to :) :) :)

Aaralyn

allan green said:

names allan nickname pricey my ive loved everysong linkin park have ever done the guys are so talented im from the uk im 21 married with 2 kids

Got two of my CDs yesterday. :D Sucks that you got sick though, hopefully you're feeling better!

Nice!  One of my long-time friends has recently invited me into his industrial project but unfortunately we have neither the time nor the tools to really record anything solid yet. :(


Aaralyn D said:

Hahaha :P Sorry for late reply - been quite sick (fever, nausea, headache in last few days, as well as having the flu for a bit over a week before getting that as well). Hope you're cd's are well on the way :) :)

I have recorded about 21 songs I've created (doing an album with my band at present) :) Not trance music, though, more alternative rock and a little bit of folk. Hope you get hold of some software so you can make some trance tracks of your own :)

Matt Ashworth said:

Sounds like my mom. XD  My CDs still haven't arrived but I did only order them two days ago so I'm not worried about it yet.

That's cool!  Have you recorded anything you've created?  I do enjoy a little bit of trance from time to time and I wish I had the software to make my own tracks.

Hi Rebecca - nice to meet you! Minutes To Midnight is a great album :) I haven't been to an LP concert yet, either, but I hope to next time they come to my state in Australia. I was very shy at your age too ;) That may change when you leave home and get out into the wider world :) :) :) Hope you make some lovely friends here - I know some nice ones from Germany here, too. :)

Rebecca said:

My name is Rebecca. I come from Germany and I'm an LP fan since aurround Minutes to Midnight. Unfortunately i still haven't been at an LP concert, because i have no one to go there with me. I'm a shy girl and I'm 16

Hi Michaela :) Lovely to hear from you too! Crawling was one of my first favourites I heard also, and I'm an old LP fan too (since I heard Hybrid Theory in the back of a friend of a friend's car), but love all their albums. :) :) :) I have yet to see them live also (not enough money til very recently, and they haven't been to Australia since then - I hope they come soon!) - hope you get to see them soon! :) :) :) Have a great time here and I hope you make some lovely friends! :) :) :)

Michaela Bačíková said:

Hi, I'm Michaela, I'm 27 years old, married and I'm from Slovakia, Košice.

I listen to listen Linkin Park since Crawling first appeared in TVs in 2001 and I love them until now. Oh my god, I just realized, it's more than 10 years since then :D In this long time already I stopped counting all the headphones that I've damaged listening to them every day :D

My favourite band member is Chester because I love his voice. It's not important whether he's singing or screaming, he's always perfect, a great singer and artist.

I really love the old LP albums like Meteora and Hybrid Theory, so you can say that I'm an old LP fan.

I've never had a chance to see LP live, therefore it's my next goal for this or next year to go and be at some concert near Slovakia, Košice.

Glad you got two cd's :) I'm a little better - nights are my worst time, hardly get any sleep, tossing and turning, throwing covers on and off etc :P Thanks :)

Hope you get the time and tools with your mate sometime soon. :) Would be great! :) :) :)

Matt Ashworth said:

Got two of my CDs yesterday. :D Sucks that you got sick though, hopefully you're feeling better!

Nice!  One of my long-time friends has recently invited me into his industrial project but unfortunately we have neither the time nor the tools to really record anything solid yet. :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service