Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5977

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi guys :)
Follow my twitter please ..
@nisafreecss

Thx b4

Wussup this your boy BLITZ from L.A, Cali, at the age of 15 it all came down to May 15, 2007 < that is the day I heard the song What I've Done, since then I've been hooked. Linkin Park's music has been part of my drumming sessions and I've learned most of there old stuff. Well what can I say? One night my 8 yr old sister walks into my little drumming "Studio" and she tells me who's that singing on that song (What I've Done), and I tell her its a guy named Chester from a band called linkin park. The rest is history. I'm now 20 and she's now 13 yrs old and all she talks about is how she's going to marry Chester one day etc. I'll be taking her to her very first concert which will be her one and only >>> Linkin Park. Hopefully we'll get to see them Saturday,September 8,2012 Linkin Park and Incubus @Home Depot Center (LA), Carson, CA. ~BLITZ

Cool:)

BLITZ said:

Wussup this your boy BLITZ from L.A, Cali, at the age of 15 it all came down to May 15, 2007 < that is the day I heard the song What I've Done, since then I've been hooked. Linkin Park's music has been part of my drumming sessions and I've learned most of there old stuff. Well what can I say? One night my 8 yr old sister walks into my little drumming "Studio" and she tells me who's that singing on that song (What I've Done), and I tell her its a guy named Chester from a band called linkin park. The rest is history. I'm now 20 and she's now 13 yrs old and all she talks about is how she's going to marry Chester one day etc. I'll be taking her to her very first concert which will be her one and only >>> Linkin Park. Hopefully we'll get to see them Saturday,September 8,2012 Linkin Park and Incubus @Home Depot Center (LA), Carson, CA. ~BLITZ

Nice to meet you, Blitz :) Glad that you're a drummer :) I like drummers (I'm a guitarist/singer). Hope you enjoy your time here and make some good friends - and your sis too, if she wants ;) Nice that you could introduce her to LP :) I hope you get to go to the September concert - that'd be so great!!! :) :) :)

BLITZ said:

Hello friends, I am gaurav from India. i have started to listen LP since 2005. and waiting for live concert in india.
Please LP plan a tour for your indian Fans.....
We are waiting.....

Dudes I'm really disappointed in your shit cuz I was once organizing a concert for you guys and you guys came but fucked all up ... U think you are better than the rest of us . You treat people like shit . You guys don't deserve respect .

Hi Gaurav - nice to meet you :) HAve a good time here, I hope :) There's lots of good people here, generally :) :) :)Some are still working out how to get back onto the site now it is updated :(

gaurav kumar jain said:

Hello friends, I am gaurav from India. i have started to listen LP since 2005. and waiting for live concert in india.
We are waiting.....

Hello Aaralyn....

Aaralyn D said:

Hi Gaurav - nice to meet you :) HAve a good time here, I hope :) There's lots of good people here, generally :) :) :)Some are still working out how to get back onto the site now it is updated :(

gaurav kumar jain said:

We are waiting.....

Hey all, names Roger. I'm from CA and been listening to LP since Hybrid Theory. Totally loving each album they've put out. Haven't seen them live yet but hope to change that this year when they come to the Shoreline!

Hiii My name is Jay. but u already knw me.... ya, the guy who has been banned 22 tyms ;) XD

TIeeeeee M Tejas Patel !!!!!

hope you have to remember me

Hi!

I'm Aneta from Poland but friends and schoolmates call me Niemeno. I'm 16 years old and 1st LP song what I heard was "In the end".

I wanted to know more about the band, so I went to http://lpzion.org and their story fascinated me. But... Before Linkin Park I was interested in techno, dubstep, electro, tecktonik, trance, gothic rock, jumpstyle and polish rap. So strange isn't it?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service