Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 6058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jay, welcome back ;) Hope you don't get yourself kicked off here again ;) Have a nice one :)

Jay Cнαz said:

Hiii My name is Jay. but u already knw me.... ya, the guy who has been banned 22 tyms ;) XD

Hi Tejas! Hope you have fun here - nice to meet you :)

tEjAs..► 'llıllı pAtEl ▂ ▃ ▄ said:

TIeeeeee M Tejas Patel !!!!!

hope you have to remember me

Hi Niemeno/Aneta :) Not so strange that you like LP - they use some electro like some of the other styles you like do, and rap partially, and they're very beat oriented, so yeah, I understand why you like them :) I like jumpstyle too! :) :) :) Hope you make some great friends here and have fun here :) Nice to meet you :)

niemeno said:

Hi!

I'm Aneta from Poland but friends and schoolmates call me Niemeno. I'm 16 years old and 1st LP song what I heard was "In the end".

I wanted to know more about the band, so I went to http://lpzion.org and their story fascinated me. But... Before Linkin Park I was interested in techno, dubstep, electro, tecktonik, trance, gothic rock, jumpstyle and polish rap. So strange isn't it?

Ah - old bats roamin the grey coasts up north enjoys being welcomed!

Thanks!

:)

:D :D Surely not an old bat ;) :D :D No worries :) :) :)

Cathrine said:

Ah - old bats roamin the grey coasts up north enjoys being welcomed!

Thanks!

:)

Hi?
I´m Doro and I´m from Germany. I´m 13 years old and I love LP!

Hi Doro! Nice to meet you! I'm glad you love LP and I hope you make lots of good friends here :) :) :) Best wishes from me :)

Doro Herbst said:

Hi?
I´m Doro and I´m from Germany. I´m 13 years old and I love LP!

Oh, Thank you! Is your real name Aaralyn? It´s a cool name!

Hey, I'm Andrew, I'm 21. Been into LP since getting Hybrid Theory when I was 10 (god that makes me feel old now :\). Don't really know what else to write so yeah, that's pretty much it :P.

Ohh, cool! And yes, it makes you feel old now(but just a lil´bit;) ) Are u new here, too?

Hi everyone! :D
My name is Simona (but call me just "Simo") and I'm from Italy!
I'm 16 y.o. and I started listening to Linkin Park's music a few years ago (maybe I was 12), during a dance class. We were stretching and they were playing Leave Out All The Rest. I fell in love.
And I'm still in love with them! *__*
So... I hope I introduced myself well :)

Simo.

Excuse me, but how can u dance to LOATR?

Simona Gioè said:

Hi everyone! :D
My name is Simona (but call me just "Simo") and I'm from Italy!
I'm 16 y.o. and I started listening to Linkin Park's music a few years ago (maybe I was 12), during a dance class. We were stretching and they were playing Leave Out All The Rest. I fell in love.
And I'm still in love with them! *__*
So... I hope I introduced myself well :)

Simo.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service