Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi my name is Jui , I come from Thailand . I love lp sinc i heard " What I've done" it was a fantastic song. Im around number 100 in 8 bit man
hi
i'm Stefan from Switzerland
i'm 15
i'm a drummer in a hobby band from Redcross this is a city in Zug
we play LP songs but it's very hard do play Rob because he is a fucking good drummer
but in our band we need somewher how play e-guitarre we have just somewher on the piano and drumer
xP
the Guy at the piano sings cheaster and i'm singing Mike
but when i sing the i make fault at the drumming xD
This is all way different, it was kinda hard to figure out how to actually get into the site past the advertisements, considering the "enter site" link isn't exactly designed to stand out.

But, yeah, enough complaining, Bobby.. So, uh, my name's Jack. My family calls me Bobby, but that's not really necessary for you guys to know.. uhm.. I very much enjoy Linkin Park's music, and I remember the forum used to have a section where you could post your poetry/music/random writings and people would normally give you an idea of what they thought about it, and possibly critique it to help you make it better.. so I came back and found that my old login didn't work anymore.. so I made a new one.. and now I'm introducing it.. kay. I'm done. Peace. :)
hei all. my name khozin. i'm 22 years old. i'm fans LP since the first album release until now. LP is the modern band with new compotition and combination in music :D.
SE BUSCA HARDCORE LINKIN PARK FAN QUE QUIERA Y PUEDA IR AL CONCIERTO DE LP EN BUENOS AIRES ARGENTINA EL 7 DE OCTUBRE EN EL ESTADIO VELEZ PARA LUEGO VER A LINKIN PARK EN EL CLUB HIPICO EN SANTIAGO CHILE POR SEGUNDA VEZ

LOOKING FOR A HARDCORE LINKIN PARK FANS THAT WANT AND CAN GO TO THE CONCERT OF LINKIN PARK THE OCTOBER 7TH AT THE VELEZ STADIUM IN BUENOS AIRES ARGENTINA TO SEE THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME THEN COME TO CHILE TO SEE THEM FOR THE SECOND

http://www.linkinpark.com/forum/topics/only-for-hardcore-linkin-park

jana_shinoda@***********
hey guys!!
well, thnx 4 my bro..im addcted to them...:)
strt listen to their song at MTV..my first LP song i ever heard is 'crawling in my skin'..
then i strted to follow the band..buy their album & well, join this page ^^

btw, im 20 y.o from malaysia :)
just clled mimie
nice 2 meet u all
SE BUSCA HARDCORE LINKIN PARK FAN QUE QUIERA Y PUEDA IR AL CONCIERTO DE LP EN BUENOS AIRES ARGENTINA EL 7 DE OCTUBRE EN EL ESTADIO VELEZ PARA LUEGO VER A LINKIN PARK EN EL CLUB HIPICO EN SANTIAGO CHILE POR SEGUNDA VEZ

LOOKING FOR A HARDCORE LINKIN PARK FANS THAT WANT AND CAN GO TO THE CONCERT OF LINKIN PARK THE OCTOBER 7TH AT THE VELEZ STADIUM IN BUENOS AIRES ARGENTINA TO SEE THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME THEN COME TO CHILE TO SEE THEM FOR THE SECOND

Forum:
http://www.linkinpark.com/forum/topics/only-for-hardcore-linkin-park

Linkin Park Travelers GROUP:
http://www.linkinpark.com/group/linkinparktravelers

jana_shinoda@***********
Hello, i'm Luciano 19 years old, i'm from Argentina, and i'm waiting for the concert in Buenos Aires in a few months. It will be the first time for me to hear them live. I can't imagine how will that be.
Well, that's all, peace!
am addctd 2 dem 2 ! u wit me?

mimie said:
hey guys!!
well, thnx 4 my bro..im addcted to them...:)
strt listen to their song at MTV..my first LP song i ever heard is 'crawling in my skin'..
then i strted to follow the band..buy their album & well, join this page ^^

btw, im 20 y.o from malaysia :)
just clled mimie
nice 2 meet u all
i knew LP when i was in junior high, i borrowed my friend's cassette. then, i started to like them and collect their albums.

all their songs and videos are inspired.... long life Linkin Park !!!!!! :D
Hello, I'm Danute but youcan call me Gabrielle. I'm from Lithuania. I'm 19 and I started to listen LP before 9 years with In The End.
konstantinos said:
i cant find the chat room:/ i am a new.. help?

hi,
chat room is in the right lower corner of your monitor :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service