Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How come this stuff do'nt bend,move

Hey people , 

Thanks for the welcome 

my names gemma but i prefer gem or gemzy x :) i love linkin parks music its addictive like a drug to me :) xxx 

i carnt think of anything else to say other than Keep The Tunes comin x !!! 

bye 4 now x 

gem x

Hey my dears,
I'm Maya, actually Meike, but I don’t like the name that my father gave me.
I’m from Germany and Linkin Park first get my attention because of the movie "Das Experiment" in 2001. Actually my brother has made me aware and I could not be more grateful!
I had a tough childhood / youth, often felt to have no way out - the music of this stunning band has always given me strength. When I felt alone, their lyrics showed me, I’m not the only one with such feelings. And of course their strong expressive music - always like electric shocks, which my heart revived.

Greetings from Germany to all LP fans!

My name is Dorit and probably I'm already too old for this (42 years, lol), but I love LP!

Chaz, Mike and the other guys: your music helps me through my day and fills my heart with joy and good energy... and I like every record from HT to A thousand suns...  compliments for "a thousand suns", for me it's a wonderful record... and I appreciate your courage to try something new!

Chaz, thanks for your voice - adorable:-)

I'm unhappy that I missed the concerts in Germany this autumn, but I hope that maybe next year there will be another chance to see them - listen, guys, come over and have another trip to Europe, won't you?;-)

CU!!

Hi im Nicola im from Sunderland in the UK....I discovered LP in 2003 and have been listening ever since...i cant live a day without atleast 1 song to listen 2...Seen the guys in November in Newcastle nd it was a dream come true...im sure i got eye contact with Mike i didnt dare look away..im in love with u guys nd always will b...fan forever xxx
im 41 so who cares as long as we love the music xx

LPisgreat said:

Greetings from Germany to all LP fans!

My name is Dorit and probably I'm already too old for this (42 years, lol), but I love LP!

Chaz, Mike and the other guys: your music helps me through my day and fills my heart with joy and good energy... and I like every record from HT to A thousand suns...  compliments for "a thousand suns", for me it's a wonderful record... and I appreciate your courage to try something new!

Chaz, thanks for your voice - adorable:-)

I'm unhappy that I missed the concerts in Germany this autumn, but I hope that maybe next year there will be another chance to see them - listen, guys, come over and have another trip to Europe, won't you?;-)

CU!!

nicola lilley said:

That's my way of thinking! :-)
your never too old to be a fan of awesome music!! =]

LPisgreat said:

nicola lilley said:

That's my way of thinking! :-)

Hello everyone, this is Stacia here I am from Alberta Canada and have loved the band for quite a while now. They never come up to Alberta so I haven't seen them live yet and am actually planning a big trip to Toronto to see them on Feb 8th which will be a nice B-day gift seeing as I don't have a birthday this year as I am a Feb 29 baby I will celebrate it on the 8th just because I can!!! LOL

what the....

i loved the old version better, what happened?
BTW, what happened to my old account as well...it's gone now :S

i've been a fan for years..... and years and years... yet i have to friends here on lp.com!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service