Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 6059

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I'm Costy but you can also call me Jimmy,I'm from Romania I was listening LP form 2009 but I recently came on this site and I love it

Hi... I'm Sylvia, I live in Singapore, but I'm actually from Indonesia. I've been a fan of LP ever since I saw One Step Closer on MTV. I went to their concert in Jakarta in 2004, and that was my first time ever going to a concert. :)

I would love to make some new friends here, get to know fellow LP fans. I was never really active in forum or anything, but hopefully can be be more involved from now on :)

Hi Costy and Sylvia, nice to meet you!
Thank you so much :) I'm glad that someone is interested in this ;) 

Aaralyn D said:

Nice dream, Christina! :) Linkin Park and Pearl Jam are my two favourite bands in the world. Nice that you play keyboard and sing :) Have a nice day, I hope you enjoy the website!

Aaralyn

:-) No worries, Christina - thought new guys could do with a welcome, can be lonely otherwise, at first :-) And I liked what you said about yourself. :-)

Aaralyn

Christina Petrova said:

Thank you so much :) I'm glad that someone is interested in this ;) 

Aaralyn D said:

Nice dream, Christina! :) Linkin Park and Pearl Jam are my two favourite bands in the world. Nice that you play keyboard and sing :) Have a nice day, I hope you enjoy the website!

Aaralyn

Hi Sylvia

:D

Hi Costy, how are you? Quick question, why call you Jimmy? I don't see Jimmy in your name, haha.. :) Just curious. Nice to know you :)

well in first day of highschool nobody knows my name and they called me jimmy 

since then that was my nickname and I like it :D

hey people if anyone want to know me better heres my yahoo ID "jimmy_4you"

Ha! Well i shall call you jimmy then :)

anyway you want

Hey everybody!

I'm Magi from Germany. I'm 19 and I started listening to LP around 2004/2005.
My favourite LP-songs are: Breaking the Habit, Bleed it out, In the end, One Step Closer, Faint, Leave out all the rest, In Between, Papercut... (to be honest, nearly every LP-song is one of my favourites, but those mentioned before are the greatest among the LP-songs ;)

Hope to get a lot of new friends to talk a lot about LP but also 'bout anything else! ;)

Magi

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service