Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5975

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey everybody!

I'm Magi from Germany. I'm 19 and I started listening to LP around 2004/2005.
My favourite LP-songs are: Breaking the Habit, Bleed it out, In the end, One Step Closer, Faint, Leave out all the rest, In Between, Papercut... (to be honest, nearly every LP-song is one of my favourites, but those mentioned before are the greatest among the LP-songs ;)

Hope to get a lot of new friends to talk a lot about LP but also 'bout anything else! ;)

Magi

That's funny! :D But nice that you like it :-)

Constantin Costel Eugen said:

well in first day of highschool nobody knows my name and they called me jimmy 

since then that was my nickname and I like it :D

Hi Magi, nice to meet you! Great songs you like - I also love just about every Linkin song to bits. Hope you have fun here on the website :-) Look forward to getting to know you! :-)

Aaralyn

Magi Paramasviam said:

Hey everybody!

My favourite LP-songs are: Breaking the Habit, Bleed it out, In the end, One Step Closer, Faint, Leave out all the rest, In Between, Papercut... (to be honest, nearly every LP-song is one of my favourites, but those mentioned before are the greatest among the LP-songs ;)

Hope to get a lot of new friends to talk a lot about LP but also 'bout anything else! ;)

Magi

Thanks Aaralyn for the warm welcome!
I'm also looking forward to it^^

Aaralyn D said:

Hi Magi, nice to meet you! Great songs you like - I also love just about every Linkin song to bits. Hope you have fun here on the website :-) Look forward to getting to know you! :-)

Aaralyn

Magi Paramasviam said:

Hey everybody!

Magi

Pleasure, Magi :-)

Magi Paramasviam said:
Thanks Aaralyn for the warm welcome!
I'm also looking forward to it^^

Aaralyn D said:

Aaralyn

Magi Paramasviam said:

Hey everybody!

Magi

Hey sup
I got into lp when I took my moms live in Texas cd in 6th grade it had been in the garage with all kinds of stuff and I listened to it over and over again intill it was inbeeded in my mind then and then I bought my first cd Wich was live at somthing I cant remember I wanna say soothing like Milton keys but I am positive that that's not right
I like other bands like slipknot and papa roach
I mainly like rock but I do like
Eminem and Nikki monage and an acasionsl song from the pop genre
I love drawing and I'm told I'm weird:)

Hi Marissa - nice to meet you! Rock's my favourite genre, too, but I like a lot of other stuff too, just not quite as much. Drawing's great - feel free to post some of yours on PAINTINGS,DRAWINGS,SKETCHES, PHOTOGRAPHY...ETC. OR JUST TALK ABOUT ART in The Barracks discussion section of this site, I'd love to see some of what you do if you feel like it :) There's a lot of us 'weird' people out there - I think we're generally pretty cool people! :)

Have a nice one,

Aaralyn

Marissa said:

Hey sup
I got into lp when I took my moms live in Texas cd in 6th grade it had been in the garage with all kinds of stuff and I listened to it over and over again intill it was inbeeded in my mind then and then I bought my first cd Wich was live at somthing I cant remember I wanna say soothing like Milton keys but I am positive that that's not right
I like other bands like slipknot and papa roach
I mainly like rock but I do like
Eminem and Nikki monage and an acasionsl song from the pop genre
I love drawing and I'm told I'm weird:)
Nice to meet u thinks for being the first to welcom me
I have one qestion I'm can I download there lp tv thing if im not a paying member
Pleasure. :) I'm not sure about LP tv, but LPU tv you have to be a member to download. I hope someone else can answer that. :)

Marissa said:
Nice to meet u thinks for being the first to welcom me
I have one qestion I'm can I download there lp tv thing if im not a paying member
Nice to meet you - great that you're a drummer in a band, v cool! Hope you're enjoying learning software engineering and all - I like that stuff too :) Hope you enjoy your time on this site and meet some nice people you like. :)

Wasif Rajput Batallion said:
Hi, my name wasif, i started listening to LP from 2oo1  with Hybrid Theory when i'm just a kid almost 11 years old sucha beautiful theory by LP's then i heard about their new Album which wan Reanimation and at that time i was so surprized from this album because LP made a new invention through this the whole is superb i become used to LP i mean only listened to LP i'm obsessed about Linkin Park and about me i'm doing my Software Engineering and Cisco Certification now am 20 years old, i have my own band which is underground band actually i'm a drummer of my band. that's all i can shares with you guys.
Wow - an amazing photo! I looked at the youtube video on the post below yours - it shows the moment in your photo and it's really quite moving. :)

Tanya Romanova said:

Hey guys! My name is Tanya, I'm 16 years old and I'm from Russia.
I love LP since December 2009, after I saw live New Divide (Jimmy Kimmel 22.06.2009)", almost immediately entered into LPU9 :D
LP has recently been to Russia (23 June) and I don't was there! That's sucks! -_-"But I'm proud of those who were at this concert, that staged a flashmob))) xDD

Also I love soccer! I'm fan of Spartak Moscow! :D
Fernando Torres, Frank Lampard and Roman Pavlyuchenko <33

Hi ,my name is Jahnnavi Sarkhel. am a 14 year old girl(2011)    I am from India . I am a relly really great fan of Linkin park.

I started listening to LP from 2006, when a friend of mine lent me her CD,from then on LP has been my favorite band

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service