Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 6058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ello everyone :3 My name is NiCi and I'm 16. I come from a house of two generations of Linkin Park fans, me being the second. My parent's had me listening to you guys before I even knew who Linkin Park was.

Brilliant having such enlightened parents :) :) :) Welcome, hope you enjoy it here and make some friends if you want to :) Aaralyn

NiCi Cornwell said:

Ello everyone :3 My name is NiCi and I'm 16. I come from a house of two generations of Linkin Park fans, me being the second. My parent's had me listening to you guys before I even knew who Linkin Park was.

Hey guys!
I'm Jesper, from Denmark.. A very little country in the northern europe :)
I think i listened to a Linkin Park song about 7-8 years ago for the first time, maybe.. As i was about 6.. Bought my first LP cd a few months after that, and that became my favorite band! And it is still!
I've never been to an LP concert.. But last fall they were in Denmark.. But i couldn't be there because i was going to Germany at that time... ;(
I love to play bass.. Also LP, but i don't play in a band, unfortunately :(
But i'm 15 years old, i live in a town called Middelfart...
And fart doesn't mean the same in Danish as in English.. ;) 
I hope i'll get to meet the LP guys sometime, especially Phoenix, but of course the other guys too! 
Have a nice day!! - I'm just going to bed in a few minutes ;)

Nice to meet you, Jesper - hope you get to meet LP and see one of their concerts soon. :) I am waiting to see them too, and meet them. What does fart mean in Danish? :) Nice that you play bass! I play guitar and sing. :) My boyfriend is a bass player :) Hope you had a nice sleep :D

Aaralyn

Jesper Christensen said:

Hey guys!
I think i listened to a Linkin Park song about 7-8 years ago for the first time, maybe.. As i was about 6.. Bought my first LP cd a few months after that, and that became my favorite band! And it is still!
I've never been to an LP concert.. But last fall they were in Denmark.. But i couldn't be there because i was going to Germany at that time... ;(
I hope i'll get to meet the LP guys sometime, especially Phoenix, but of course the other guys too! 
Hah, didn't think anyone would reply ;)
Mmmmh! I would like to play guitar too, but i don't know... Maybe i should just find a band and play bass.. Hah...
But fart means speed or travel in danish... In this case it means travel, so middletravel, direct translated to english ;) And Middelfart is just in the middle of Denmark ;) So the middle of the travel across the country..

Aaralyn D said:

Nice to meet you, Jesper - hope you get to meet LP and see one of their concerts soon. :) I am waiting to see them too, and meet them. What does fart mean in Danish? :) Nice that you play bass! I play guitar and sing. :) My boyfriend is a bass player :) Hope you had a nice sleep :D

Aaralyn

Jesper Christensen said:

Hey guys!
Hi everyone, been signed up for a while but haven't used this much so whats up! noticed i need some LP fans to chat to on Twitter aswell so follow me and i will follow back! @TSmithy
I get you re Middelfart - so do a lot of people travel through there? :) I think it's great when bass players find a band - there are so many guitarists out there, not enough good bass players, so stick with it, I reckon! But you can always play both if you want - my bass player does (and another bass playing friend of mine keeps getting asked to play guitar on people's records which he is amused by given he;'s a bass player), but in band he mostly just plays bass. :) Have a nice one :)

Jesper Christensen said:
Hah, didn't think anyone would reply ;)
Mmmmh! I would like to play guitar too, but i don't know... Maybe i should just find a band and play bass.. Hah...
But fart means speed or travel in danish... In this case it means travel, so middletravel, direct translated to english ;) And Middelfart is just in the middle of Denmark ;) So the middle of the travel across the country..

Aaralyn D said:

Aaralyn

Jesper Christensen said:

Hey guys!
Hi Tom, nice to meet you - I'm not much of a Twitterer so prob not much good in that regard but I hope you find some who are :) Have a nice one! :)

Tom Smith said:
Hi everyone, been signed up for a while but haven't used this much so whats up! noticed i need some LP fans to chat to on Twitter aswell so follow me and i will follow back! @TSmithy

Hi, I'm Orange from Singapore. Sad to say that I only start listening to LP's songs this March but I'm very glad to say that I've never stop since then! 

Just went to their concert last night and it was AWESOME!! It's my first LP concert and I'm very sure that it will definitely not the last!! 

ps: I <3 Mike Shinoda the most. *blush*

Hi Orange :) Wow, that's cool that you could go to one of their concerts so soon after getting to know Linkin Park! I still haven't managed to see them live and I've loved them since about 2001/2002 (before Meteora hit the shelves) - I'm hoping to see them the next time they come to Australia cos I have the money to see them now! :) Hope you have fun here at LinkinPark.com :) And yeah, Mike Shinoda's great! ;D Best wishes, Aaralyn

Oriana Lin said:

Hi, I'm Orange from Singapore. Sad to say that I only start listening to LP's songs this March but I'm very glad to say that I've never stop since then! 

Just went to their concert last night and it was AWESOME!! It's my first LP concert and I'm very sure that it will definitely not the last!! 

ps: I <3 Mike Shinoda the most. *blush*

hey my name is Fabi , im from germany near Augsburg ^^ whats up ?

hey, my name is dhia, i'm from indonesia,..

nice to know you :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service