Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 6060

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The both are. The shorter one is Farai

Wow - you have very clever sons :) :) :) Farai is very sweet and I like his very cute voice :) Your other son is very on the ball with his words and timing - good on him! :)

Thank you. Working to get Farai other song downloaded on here that he has done of LP

I have been looking all over the web and no luck! I am starting a raw meat diet and need very fresh, just slaughtered steaks.
Emerald Lux

hi i'm laura i'm back

hi i 'm laura i'm 30 years old i love linkin park i'm a lpuer but now i can't login becouse we have a problem whit my  submission

Hi Laura :) Nice that you're back - hope the problem gets ironed out soon! Best wishes, Aaralyn

laura said:

hi i 'm laura i'm 30 years old i love linkin park i'm a lpuer but now i can't login becouse we have a problem whit my  submission

Hello. My name is Cage Arthurs. Im from Jamestown, New York. I'm a long time supporter of Linkin Park. I first heard their music on the radio and have since been addicted.

HEY GUYS 

CHECK OUT MY FIRST LINKIN PARK VIDEO !

I was so hesitant to cover LP songs... because they're so amazing - But I've done it :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueyUViFq3sc&feature=channel_vide... 

Hi Cage :) Welcome here - hope you enjoy it and make some nice friends if you want to :) I'm a long-time supporter too :) Best wishes, have a nice one! :)

Cage Arthurs said:

Hello. My name is Cage Arthurs. Im from Jamestown, New York. I'm a long time supporter of Linkin Park. I first heard their music on the radio and have since been addicted.

You have a really beautiful voice, Dilli - well done! Good on you :) :) :) Do you write songs? You could be in a band :) :) :) What microphone did you use? It picked up your voice and all really well :) :) :) I'd love to hear you cover 'The Messenger' also - since I first heard it, I wondered how it would sound, played acoustically and sung beautifully, with no scream. I think it would sound awesome! :) :) :) Have a nice one and keep up your beautiful singing. :) :) :)

Aaralyn
Dilli said:

HEY GUYS 

CHECK OUT MY FIRST LINKIN PARK VIDEO !

I was so hesitant to cover LP songs... because they're so amazing - But I've done it :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueyUViFq3sc&feature=channel_vide... 

Well my name is Andrea, I've been a fan of Linkin Park since 2010, i'm not going to say how old I am but i'm probably the youngest person on here.

Anyways glad to be here. :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service