Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know LP for several years. I decided to write today because I'm sitting bored at work. We had yesterday in Poland Donuts day - I'm beginning to think it's pretty nice country, greetings:*:*

welcome sophie, hope you enjoy your time here. thanks for joining my group, i think you'll enjoy it we are all friendly and a bit crazy haha

Sophie said:

I know LP for several years. I decided to write today because I'm sitting bored at work. We had yesterday in Poland Donuts day - I'm beginning to think it's pretty nice country, greetings:*:*

helloo all im Rani and 21 yrs old. 
:) not really a new linkin park fan, been a hardcore one since 1999/2000 or so haha..
in all honesty,
i was a bit done with forums and stuff, but i have a very very very important question and I hope I can find the answer here haha it has to do with some of LP'S veryyyyyyyyyy old stuff that's probably unknown to most new kids around :o but yeah anyway here i am! returned to the forum .. <3

Welcome back, Rani!!! I hope you find what you're after and have a nice time here in the process :) :) :) Hope you're having a nice day :) Aaralyn

Donuts Day sounds great! Nice to meet you, Sophie. Hope work is less boring for you this week - nice that you can use the internet if you're bored :) :) :) Have a nice week! Aaralyn

hi Rani

enjoy your time here

Rani Kuhn said:

helloo all im Rani and 21 yrs old. 
:) not really a new linkin park fan, been a hardcore one since 1999/2000 or so haha..
in all honesty,
i was a bit done with forums and stuff, but i have a very very very important question and I hope I can find the answer here haha it has to do with some of LP'S veryyyyyyyyyy old stuff that's probably unknown to most new kids around :o but yeah anyway here i am! returned to the forum .. <3

:) nice to meet you too Aaralyn,
yeah most of LP fans love Faint cause Its just awesome

aaaaaam hello

i've known linkin park since 4 months ago with the song in the end and i LOVE IT

i wish soo much that people could know better linkin park because they think they are satnic or something like that (fuck them) i really want to help you in every doubt you have so write me an inbox if you have a question.

Hey guys I'm Franco.I first heard In The End in 6th grade and immediately bought Hybrid Theory and became obsessed with LP. I've loved the shit out of them ever since. I think Chester and Mike are ridiculously rad people from what I can see and I have to give the same credit to everyone else in the band. Their music has touched me and hit me hard and my ears have been completely open to all of their songs throughout the years.

It is great, isn't it! And yeah, they're definitely not Satanic :) :) :) Hope you enjoy your time here :) :) :)

Nice that you're a big fan too, Franco - hope you enjoy your time here. Have a nice one :) :) :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service