Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

-I can't seem to find my membership expiration date anywhere. It comes in handy when you want to know when you should renew it.

-Publishing my full name on LP.com without letting me know first? What the hell??

-What's with the (international) LPU presale?!?

1. It's always a bit iffy when there is no mention of time zones for example in the tour date page where it says the time for the presale. Sometimes they're accurate, sometimes not, and it's annoying to be left guessing.

2. When I tried to purchase the tickets, it gave me a ticket price of $0. Due to the time zone thing, I assumed the time was wrong and you couldn't buy the tickets yet. Then I happened to try what would happen if I went along with the purchase anyway, and surprise surprise there's a link in my email for the presale - or actually, not even a link but a button saying 'download' which I clicked out of curiosity, opening a pdf, finally giving the correct link. This seems unnecessarily complicated, and in any case COULD YOU HAVE GIVEN SOME INSTRUCTIONS IN ADVANCE on how to buy the frickin presale tickets?? (There seem to be instructions for US ticket sales only.) The info on the pdf should have been on the event page once you sign in!!

3. Now that the presale tickets aren't handled by LPU but an outside ticketing site, anyone with access to the presale link can give it to anyone outside the LP community and they can buy tickets in advance. Yes, you have acknowledged this in the pdf but it doesn't seem like too much effort on LPU's part. Even a code for the presale would seem like a better idea. Furthermore, now anyone with access to the presale site can buy up to 6 tickets (at least in Finland, don't know about other countries). I have understood that LPU presale tickets are limited. It's ok to get an extra ticket for someone who's accompanying you, but now LPUers can start hoarding 5 extra tickets, possibly preventing other LPUers to get their presale tickets, and also retailing those extra tickets at crazy prizes (which is kinda illegal, but always happens). On many occasions the LP community counts on its member's honesty, but let's face it, not everyone's all that dedicated.

-I tried to pm admin about these issues, and found out I have to friend them first. Huh?! Anyone and everyone who's logged in should be able to contact these people!

Sorry, I sound more hostile than I am, but I'm a bit pissed about the presales right now :P

Great!!
Is there a chat on this site? If so, where can I find it? Thanks ;)

Recently I payed for the LPUX, I've some problems with it, I didn't managed to download via the link, didn't received a welcome email etc.

It would be nice if there was a button where we could contact a moderator in case of problems, questions.

If there's one, until today I didn't found it.

An international section in the forum would be nice, not every one speaks the English good, for some ppl it would be very helpful to be able to communicate in there own language.

Is anyone even reading this thread?

See, heres the thing..when i got to lpu it was so easy now its all messy and confusing i don't like how it was designed i was talking to a friend about it. and seeing lpu is next to the lp.com lpu cost money now its not good. -_- but i'll live with it i guess..

site is very good but pljjjjj come to INDIA
Is there a reason why Joe Hahn's blog is missing from the buttons in the upper right-hand corner?
Very good quality. The site is easier to use and it looks very good.
Pascoe Andromais sending out a video that is malware, spyware and trojin infected.
Pascoe Andromais is sending out a video that is malware, spyware and trojin infected.

Franz Dunsworth said:
Pascoe Andromais sending out a video that is malware, spyware and trojin infected.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service