Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

another background and another headers, it doesn't look professional... But the system is verry gooood!!!

(And maybe an oppertunity to add more widgets.)
I think it allows users to be a lot more personal, but I think it is sometimes unclear to find news and LPTV episodes.
i think a mobile version website would be awesome!
though i dont think its easy todo now :S
Damn, I can't stop surfing on this website. Love it!!!
but still... the background and headers aren't great. they ook a little on professioal.. It looks like a square.
hey wtf, there's no breadcrumbs when you're reading the discussions? How is that reasonable in any way? I know it's not your fault dragon, but still... tell whoever thought it was nice NOT to have breadcrumbs to give breadcrumbs to the peeps! makes navigation a lot easier around here, specially when the background and the links have exactly the same color.
http://linkinpark.com/group/linkinparkbelgiumcommunity
When I came up with this group I decided that new members have to do a request...
Now I want to make it free entrance... But I can't change it... :(

Please!! Change it or something or make avaible, people can change it by themselves.
site is easy to browse , just give some good clarity picture and pictures of each and every member in the group ......

cheers,
Hi KJ,

If you have an iphone, there is a mobile version of the site. Totally agree that it would be awesome to have mobile versions of the site for other phones as well.

Thanks,
AC

K.J Al Ruzaiqi said:
i think a mobile version website would be awesome!
though i dont think its easy todo now :S
This place gave me a headache. Things were better with VB. Also want our post counts, private messages, etc. At least let us access some archives from the old site. This thing looks like crap. LPU didn't have to change, hm I wonder why. Cause you get paid for it? This is sad.
I think background can be a little better. And Can't you put more photos and videos ? This is your site but there isn't enough stuff about you.
jak, it is not difficult to find the espisoes but it's not in the spotlight... It's not advertising but i hope people gonna post great interestng blog's and want to share things on this network... I think i am doing great. (I think...)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service