Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Individual Forums!!! yaaay! :D
KATHYxx said:
Individual Forums!!! yaaay! :D

Yeah, we wanted it, we got it :) Good stuff.
i previously said i love the site and nothing was wrong w/ it well the only thing that i find annoying is getting all the mail from every comment of every group which adds up ever day can't we just get our own mail such as friend invites or stuff like that :DD
To resolve the email-per-reply issue, how about the default value is to NOT follow the thread you just posted in?

Secondly, perhaps an option of a daily digest, which would give you a summary of the activity in the threads you have posted?

I don't know if NING allows this, I'm unfamiliar with it's capabilities.

Also, some of the text/background contrasts are way too low. I realise you can't fully adhere to WCAG 2, but it is still difficult to read, especially the 'All Discussions' / 'My Discussions' at the top of the page.

EDIT: Thankyou for listening to the feedback thus far. A lot of sites I've seen do this make excuses or even ignore the very comments that the users make, so it's good to see a change.
i hate that half of my friend are lost and i cant find them....i wish u guess could haver transferred the friends we had to the new site
Hopefully, they've posted their old LPMB user names in the thread :) That should help... and also, once we go fully live, we'll get a lot more ppl in here too :)

zahra said:
i hate that half of my friend are lost and i cant find them....i wish u guess could haver transferred the friends we had to the new site
I do agree with this one :)

I'm sure they (Athena/Adam/...who controls the coding again? :P) will look into it :)

Thanks for all the great feedback guys :) Keep it up :)

STINGER_LP said:
One more thing: I think it would be nice to make a "My Page" menu item in user-block in the right side-bar - to make navigation easier. This menu item naturally belongs to this block :) And the "Sign Out" menu item better be placed at the very end of user-block, below the "Settings" one, or even "Quick Add" drop-down menu item.
the site is real gud and i really appreciate ur efforts and while comparing the graphics part the old seems to be a lil better
and

i have question

" while i was editing the page i see the back drop we apply is not applying for the whole page and is just apply for the haf of the page ie the center and different section's for page customization can be separated like banner , back drop will make the users easy to apply and customize ....... i feel its a lil bit tough while doing in the new site

reply would be much appreciated, waiting for ur tips
cool and new improved site
I think the only thing its missing is an icon for my homepage on my phone =)
just one thing... it would be cool to have some kind of a shoutbox somewhere...
Hi aravind221,

Could you add a post to the Profile Editing Help thread so we can further troubleshoot from there? If you could upload a screenshot that would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Athena

aravind221 said:
the site is real gud and i really appreciate ur efforts and while comparing the graphics part the old seems to be a lil better
and

i have question

" while i was editing the page i see the back drop we apply is not applying for the whole page and is just apply for the haf of the page ie the center and different section's for page customization can be separated like banner , back drop will make the users easy to apply and customize ....... i feel its a lil bit tough while doing in the new site

reply would be much appreciated, waiting for ur tips

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service