Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

personally, i think this site is easier to use and it looks so much better than the old version!! and, ofcourse; the CHAT :) ive been online there every day since i joined, haha :) so yeah, i like this one better. and.. i dont really have any bad stuff to say about the site.. but maybe it should come in the "alert" section when somebody writes on my page, maybe?? :p anyway, love it ^^
Love it! It's so cool! The idea and design is great!
I think the new site is great! It has a much cooler design, but the videos and photos take a long time to upload. Besides that, it's a great site!
i am so used to the old boards that my comments will be probably out of place, but here goes

the graphic design is nice. not too tiring for the eyes. it seems a bit oversized, though, especially the subforum/thread titles. my screen res is 1280x1024, I'm using Opera, and yet it only shows me about a third of the forum page (maybe more, but it's definitely less than half). and the threads are even worse! scrolling galore! maybe putting less posts per page would fix that :/
and the quoting/replying system - reply first, quote second - just doesn't make any sense! shouldn't the thing somebody replies to be evident before the actual reply?
I don't miss smileys, but where are the old U, I, B buttons? ([U]testing[/U] [B]HTML[/B] [I]coding[/I].... EDIT: oh, so it's <*>)

also, regarding compatibility with Opera - the site's a bit laggy, and the links sometimes refuse to obey.

EDIT: ok, so the system goes that you write the text of your reply, 'post it' (in preview mode?) and do further editing then. can somebody please explain the advantages of this posting system over the one on the old boards? which was simpler?
i think it's great. i like the colors. but i miss my pics who i uploaded to the latest site on my fanpage.
Well it`s verry complex and well constructed, but I ... mnah how to tell it... IT`S Gorgious ! :D The time the crew spent on it shows the results. :)
mh, i dont really like the new design...its kinda messy and the weird background drives me nuts...the old boards werent that pretty but at least the were well-arranged.
and what bugs me is the fact that you have to sign up for with a new account...
I think it's Bad ... sory guys ...

Just can't believe it ... :(

THe best site Version Was in 2004 ... when Meteora came out ..

It's easy to use ... but the design is poor ...it's looks like it's made for 10year old kids .... :(
Panagiotis said:

It's easy to use ... but the design is poor ...it's looks like it's made for 10year old kids .... :(
well I can relly to that and what mistressOFmadness said, but this theme is made for the 8-bit game so when the game will be released I think that they`ll figure out another theme.

I have a problem, when I want to add an apps it`s says that it`s beeing added and it stays like that for ages and no app put on my page.
ARE sure .... ??? if this is true ... so ... then it will be nice ....

I thought about it ... but i was not sure ... it will be cool then...

Arno said:
Panagiotis said:

well I can relly to that and what mistressOFmadness said, but this theme is made for the 8-bit game so when the game will be released I think that they`ll figure out another theme.

I have a problem, when I want to add an apps it`s says that it`s beeing added and it stays like that for ages and no app put on my page.
Honestly, the old design was much user friendly and much more organized. The forum itself was much simpler to use and had way more formatting options. I do love this design with the 8-bit concept thought. The main thing i would like changed is the media player, it was much better before.
It's very 'OPEN' :)

Loads really fast...

Background layout is the thing that I dislike most right now, colours are alright though ( this must be the pixl-thingy i presume )

WAAAAY Better than the old lpcom

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service