Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hope to finally see a new (exclusive) message board when the next LPU edition launches
The Singapore DSP can not download, it shows runtime error

Thanks Allen I'll pass this on.

--RS

Allen said:

The Singapore DSP can not download, it shows runtime error
okay, okay a thousand suns was great !

Can anyone please tell me how to retrieve the previous site i visited,because once i open a new site the new one just vanish instead of moving to the task bar.Please help!
Rederme

I wonder if we all need to move to the new site. Is this one gonna be shut down? 
It's a bit confusing using 2 sites at the same time.

However, I love the new one too. It looks clear, organised (as it is so far), and likely faminist by mood and tone.

i absolutely love the websites design, love it. but honestly i truely miss the chat room this site use to have. yes i know why mike took it off, it was because some jack**** were spamming and stuff. but a fan like me when i used to be in this website i miss chatting with everybody in the chatroom. so if its possible, bring the chatroom back, please.

creo k debe estar ordenado todo por qur en el inicio a veces no se entiende tambien debe haber colores claro qeu no coloridos si no qeu otros colores por ejemplo algo bueno seria que en toda la portada salga una foto de linkin park

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT WEBSITE BUT THE SPAMERS...

JUST LIKE AARALYN SAID

AND IF YOU COULD PUT ALL THE SONGS LYRICS PLEAAASE

When Linkin Park to Vietnam

We NEED a report as spam buttton... 

Totally agree!!!!!!!

Anthony Martin said:

We NEED a report as spam buttton... 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service