Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it is slower and can you please add the date when the discussions where started??

I Think its Cool.
I Wish you all Would Add Music and Appearance to Members. we have no control of groups like we had before.
I Just love Linkin Park

New Site doesn't load on IE9 (at least for me) - it flashes before your eyes and is then a blank page (never gets to the circular loading screen).

However, if you bring up the developer tools (hit F12) and then refresh the page, it will load properly and work (even after you close the developer tools) - until the next restart of the browser. You need to repeat the process.

Also, since IE8 appears as obsolete, that means any user running XP and not running an alternative browser won't access the site.

Please fix.

The new site doesn't work with Internet Explore - it goes all white. I was forced to download Google Chrome and use that instead. Not cool.

To be honest, I don't like this website design much, using Mozilla Firefox. Why only black/grey/white design? Now when Living Things Album is out shouldn't the website be more colourful? A Living Thing isn't black and white. Overall doesn't look much up to date for 2012 standards. Sorry for crtitique, but that's how I see it.

Yo fellow Linkin Parkers,

This site's appearance is damn nice- I mean, bang on! It looks so modern... But at a cost.
It takes hell of a time to load!

And please make it a bit colorful....

With regards..
:)

The design of the site is really great! I just think that the site is very complicated and confusing. Instead of having one central site where I can add blog posts, add friends, etc. (like on LPU.com), here I have to go to the single sections. It took me ages to find out how to post a blog, because I expected that there is an "add blog post" button on "My Page", but instead I had to go to the "Blogs" section. It's probably easy when you know the site, but it takes a long time to find everything.

It took me a while to figure out how to navigate, it's not the most user-friendly site out there, but once I learned I'm not having any problems moving around. Visually the site is nice, if a little monotone. I haven't had any problems clicking links or getting the drop down menus to show up (I use Firefox 14, just for info) but for some reason pictures are having issues loading.

The spammers are really trashing the place though.

I can't figure out how to create a new discussion.

I'm trying to create a new discussion in "Linkin Park Live".

Help?

http://www.linkinpark.com/forum/categories/linkin-park-live/listFor...

It looks really nice from what I've seen so far! One complaint is that the second tier of the bar at the top seems a bit small. Keep having to back-track. If you don't know what I mean by second tier, I'm talking about like Community>Forums and things on that red bar.

Everything is coooool, but we need to think more about best connection peoples & Stuff, like:
1.Make able to share Facebook Groups to be part of linkinpark.com
2. Community pages i mean the First Make Personal line, aside having blog, video, group, we should be able to have page in linkinpark.com and we must be able to share our FB's page as community page in LP site
3. linkinpark.com should have straight chat room, like when u come in page, u could be able to see your online friends and open personal chat room with open activity symbols,
4. able for video online chat for members and fans, together, whenever they went from site not skype, not mix not anything else, a personal chat line like right of the page we have

LP Blog
Discussions
Groups
Video
we should have another line to name
Video Chat
but IN THE END Everything Going Cooool

this site makes better if there is a chatbox.. chatbox for the forum sites creating bridges of communication for bloggers and web surfers. Chatwing is working excellent as a free chatbox and chatroom. Also, the group chat feature is working very good for groups of any size you can create your personal vanity URL like:
chatwing.com/MyGroup
Gamers can now rely on the Chatwing chat widget when it comes to fast and real-time communication. Now, gamers can discuss tips, walkthroughs, and other information through the simple Chatwing application.
The Chatwing chat widget is now on the mobile scale. This chat application can be used for different online purposes such as blogging, social media expansion, and even online marketing. The Chatwing chat application is geared to become mobile-friendly, flexible, and versatile.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service