Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the site looks amazing! it's easier to log in now and i'm glad that the problem has been fixed!
I love the new site! It's cool to have something new.
Hi, I think your site is perfect except for one thing - which is it would be cool if there could be more colour, not that there has to be yellow or anythin, but there could be shades of black like teal of silver but other than that it would be PERFECT!!!!!!!!!
I like the new design. The sign ins are easier. Everything works pretty good.
Thanks.
super , iluv it :)
It's not hard to navigate the boards ... but you could add a directory at the top of each thread. There's only a link to go to the index. ;|
Great site guys.
You're always working on how to please you're fans.
I really appreciate it.
Keep up the good work!!
p.s. sorry for the english
The site looks amazing. Our gaming community ... Syops.com ... are huge Linkin Park fans ... Keep up the music and the humanitarian efforts that make LP one of the greats bands ever
yeah, this site is ok, but for me, earlier was better...
this website is perfect bt u shud paste all new report and news and all other new vids
I simply love the chat. Although I like the design of the previous site better..or can we have a whitish shade to the default theme?
I HATE being put on an automatic email announcements for forum updates.

PLEASE REMOVE THIS FEATURE - My inbox is spammed with over 100 emails from the below posts and I currently can not find a way to stop this. FFS guys why are you trying to be your own myspace? The usability on your old site was fantastic what happened?

Very aggravated right now - oh wow I can add that to my status update! *fume*

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service