Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

first impression: IT LOOKS GREAT! I find it so much better then before
Hey Marianne - The design all came from the band! Glad you like it!

Marianne Riis Blæsbjerg said:
In general I thinks it's pretty cool. It's a bit myspace-ish, and the front page is a bit messy.
But the new site also has a more... personal touch to it, like it actually looks like something a fan could've made or whatever..
The theme as well is pretty awesome, I wonder who came up with the "pixel"-like band-members - or perhabs the site just have a touch from the new game?
It might help folks a bit if the avatar instruction clearly stated that the picture will be made square based on the smallest side. When my avatar first loaded the top was cut off although it was only 8K. I thought maybe 64x80 pixels was too big so re-sized it to 48x60 pixels and noted that also had the top cropped off. So I made it square by changing the canvas size and filling in the sides. That's okay except there is nothing telling me that the software will square things.
Other than that, so far, I like it. (and I am a rather cranky gremlin)
Thank you all for the great feedback! Myself (and the rest of Team LP) greatly appreciate the comments. We are taking notes on everything you've all told us.
so far awesome ! :)
I Think, that when you look very closley, there are little stuff missing, that would just make the site more user friendly and a bit mor funktioning, AND what is most important to me, easy to use as a new commer... i had real trubel lastyear with e few things... i am talking about stuff that you should be able to see without any problems LIKE FAQs... or How can i skip videos...little stuff that mount up
Like the disign and otherwise i think it is pretty cool
Hey Kishan - If you you have any questions on how to do things on the site just go to Ning's help center:http://help.ning.com. Ning powers the website and their Help Center is very through. Thanks for your thoughts! Hopefully this site will be easier for you to use.

Kishan James Gray said:
I Think, that when you look very closley, there are little stuff missing, that would just make the site more user friendly and a bit mor funktioning, AND what is most important to me, easy to use as a new commer... i had real trubel lastyear with e few things... i am talking about stuff that you should be able to see without any problems LIKE FAQs... or How can i skip videos...little stuff that mount up
I like this new site. Haven't seen it thoroughly but, it does have a more personal touch to it. I find the blue kinda excessive but then, I haven't checked out the appearance settings yet. The chat for non LPU-ers is a nice touch too. And I like how usernames/nicknames/whatever aren't fixed anymore.

Good job guys! :)

And btw, if the LPU gonna be revamped too?
AC said:
Hi NiKmaN, Great feedback on the site-- thank you! The site doesn't fully support Opera yet, which could be why you're seeing some weird behavior. Would you be able to view it Firefox, Safari or IE?
Yeah it's okay with IE, there are no pageloading issues. A support for Opera would be cool anyway! it's mostly working on Opera, it just kinda lags sometimes.
i think the new site is absolutely brilliant, everything is accessible and the colour scheme is great, we can read everything and it all matches, also love the forums thing that is on the front page, and the music player, keep up the good work, the site is looking incredible
yeh, i now that... NOW... that is my problem... i didnt know these things when i stardet and that is what i think is missing...but thank you ..good to know

RC said:
Hey Kishan - If you you have any questions on how to do things on the site just go to Ning's help center:http://help.ning.com. Ning powers the website and their Help Center is very through. Thanks for your thoughts! Hopefully this site will be easier for you to use.

Kishan James Gray said:
:) the new lpn looks like a new social network system its better than twitter lol!but it needs some geting used to!its soooo different!the good thing is the country list is complete witch alot of fans here will be happy to see!!thats just awesome!X) nice work !! i like it! the only thing i dont improve is the bloges we used to have on the old lpn are all totally gone!!! i want them on my new site!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service