Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the site is good but the design should go with the bad recent activity like it did in the old site
Hey, quick question, what if we had application games on here? That would be fun!
It's coolish.

I think the chat room could use some rules and chat mods or whatever.
it's great i haven't sign to lpn 4 a long time....t's diffrent and cool now...
like the new site but lost all my friends from the old site....would have been nice to be told in advance when i was gonna change over! but listen im here now and happy!
thanx a mill guys!
I love the new site! Easy navigation and lots of improvements in general! Keep up the good work!
Fan Forever,
Sean "Skippy_D" Desrosiers
Sorry to hear you received 250 emails in one day. You can turn off getting those group emails-- and manage your email settings in general-- here: http://linkinpark.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings By default, we've turned off groups sending out emails every time people join as well. I hope this helps! AC

Hell_enia said:
about ur group. i joined it, and ever since i got 250 notification emails during one afternoon. the emails are about other members who join that group also. I don't know why I would be interested in knowing who joins the group. Can you please fix this problem? It's really annoying I was forced to leave your group afterall...
I love everything about this new site it's easier to use it's faster and it's cooler amazing job LP you are the best band ever!
блииин нифига не поняятно((
Майк, ты б хоть по-русски писал))
хотя... тебе ж япония нравится только.............
thank u thank u. !

AC (Moderator) said:
Sorry to hear you received 250 emails in one day. You can turn off getting those group emails-- and manage your email settings in general-- here: http://linkinpark.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings By default, we've turned off groups sending out emails every time people join as well. I hope this helps! AC

Hell_enia said:
about ur group. i joined it, and ever since i got 250 notification emails during one afternoon. the emails are about other members who join that group also. I don't know why I would be interested in knowing who joins the group. Can you please fix this problem? It's really annoying I was forced to leave your group afterall...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service