Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First and foremost, awesome job on the new site. It's very cool. And it has a whole new concept to it. Besides that, it offers easy navigation for users. It's quite simple and organized and not fussy or unorganized. And I like the 8-Bits Rebellion Campaign, as well as the new chat feature. It's fresh and totally new to the LP site. So, overall, awesome job.

Owh and, I would like to inquire, is the url address for our profiles permanent? Or is it temporary and it will change?
hey, sorry, but i can't fit with this blue theme..
For my opinion it doesn't match with the other stuff from lp.
(l like the other theme more..looked a lot better, not like those
myspace site stuffs)

But its really faster, thats nice, and its really
clear.
the graphics of the 8bit versions looks pretty great.

but...please..not blue :(...
i lost my friends!!!!
This website is obviously a Facebook knock-off.

And for some reason, this does not bother me at all.

Maybe it's because the site is user friendly, and far more social than it used to be, along with being more interactive than Facebook.
The site is exceptionally well loaded on options and features and the new LINKINPARK.COM Chat and the Social Portal sorta look is great !!!!

Congratulations to the LINKINPARK.COM Team You have achieved much !!!!

If the sites background keeps changing ie. it changes when the new record comes out etc. it'd be awesome......
this site is really good!!
the only thing that seems to be a bit boring is the background, i mean that its cool when u look at it the first time but not always...
WHERE THE HELL IS MY LPC JOURNAL? THAT WAS 5 YRS OF MY LIFE AND I WANT MY NUMB JOURNAL BACK
i really like how this site was done. alot better than the sparkart version!
=]
Hi!! I love the site, but I'd like to have a way to keep my e-mail address private, even from friends. Thanks a lot!!
hey.. this site has grown a lot.. currently i m preferring it over orkut.. well there are a few suggestions that i would like to share... the site doesn't show which of our friends are currently online on the my page and every time i have to open my friends list to know that..i would like to see the list of my friends to be arranged in order of being online.. i like this large pixel theme of the site but we do like a little change ...right? that's why we keep changing our desktop wallpaper.. i would like to see a separate option for themes in the settings option which will contain various themes which we can change when we want..
i like the new lp.com!! thanks for that
I am finding it increasingly difficult to add applications, simply because it takes a very, very, long time.

The adding app message will stay there, with the current page locked up, for over ten minutes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service