Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great!!
Is there a chat on this site? If so, where can I find it? Thanks ;)

Recently I payed for the LPUX, I've some problems with it, I didn't managed to download via the link, didn't received a welcome email etc.

It would be nice if there was a button where we could contact a moderator in case of problems, questions.

If there's one, until today I didn't found it.

An international section in the forum would be nice, not every one speaks the English good, for some ppl it would be very helpful to be able to communicate in there own language.

Is anyone even reading this thread?

See, heres the thing..when i got to lpu it was so easy now its all messy and confusing i don't like how it was designed i was talking to a friend about it. and seeing lpu is next to the lp.com lpu cost money now its not good. -_- but i'll live with it i guess..

site is very good but pljjjjj come to INDIA
Is there a reason why Joe Hahn's blog is missing from the buttons in the upper right-hand corner?
Very good quality. The site is easier to use and it looks very good.
Pascoe Andromais sending out a video that is malware, spyware and trojin infected.
Pascoe Andromais is sending out a video that is malware, spyware and trojin infected.

Franz Dunsworth said:
Pascoe Andromais sending out a video that is malware, spyware and trojin infected.
First let me say I love all music and respect all for the efforts and various styles But I get mad as hell when I click to see and hear LP and someone has loaded their RAP CRAP to the page and it plays over the one I intend to watch, You can invite people to go to a page to listen to you if you want but you are no fan of LP if you attach yours to theirs. YOUR JUST A PIECE OF SHIT.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service