Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's alright, to be honest I can't even remember the 'old' LP site!

It's the LPU bit that needs sorting. There doesn't seem to be any update on this though?

just wait let me think 1st well umm well you guys could keep singing ask mike and chester sing dont stay in you guys  sing it who cares if its a hardcore just sing it all the ways in scream at the sametime with evrybody
I miss the chat room. Seriously. That was half of what made this website so appealing.

The new layout is awesome. A lot of great changes. If I could be critical of one thing it's when are the LPTV and LPUTV episodes going to be in colour again?? Not that I don't like the black and white, but whats the point of having HD colour screens when everything you shoot is black and white. It was cool for awhile but too much of a good thing???

Not a big complaint, just look forward to colour vids again, hopefully soon!!!

I am praying you see this e-mail for the sake of 14 year old Kyle Rodas.  He has been diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and he does not have much longer to live. His dying wish is to meet the members of Linkin Park.  I know that your band is very heart filled and I know that if you see this E-Mail you all would try your best to grant this little boys wish!  

Below is a link to the news story.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-dying-teenager-cancer-patient...

I myself am a big fan of the band, I have bought all your albums and have been to 3 concerts.  You guys are by far my favorite band and it would mean a lot to me as well if you grant this boys wish. Because I know that meeting Linkin Park would be my dying wish too!

Thanks,
John

Give us free downloads
i think it's very awesome but Since 2 months i don't see the chat bar
amaizeing layout and designs , great feature's , i spend a great deal of time on the forum , great video's / music sample's ..:) OVER all : The best band website i visite'd so far .

It's pretty cool, but you guys gotta bring the chat bar back. Just sayin'.

The site is wicked.

All you need from the best band on the planet by far.

Access to all old and new material.

What more could you ask for.

I noticed that our photo section was removed. Can someone tell me the reason??
Looks great.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service