Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I noticed that our photo section was removed. Can someone tell me the reason??
Looks great.

I do like the site, BUT, fix the damn shows...i have been waiting 4ever on my download, and i thought today "yees, this is THE day" oh was i wrong, instead of getting the swedish show from 14/6 i got the one from Arras, France July 1, 2011.

Other than that, its a easy site to hang on and find what you are looking for :P

You have a wonderful Download Support here *I must point out*
The only thing I miss here, is probably a live chat.

Crixan Jokiniemi said:

I do like the site, BUT, fix the damn shows...i have been waiting 4ever on my download, and i thought today "yees, this is THE day" oh was i wrong, instead of getting the swedish show from 14/6 i got the one from Arras, France July 1, 2011.

Other than that, its a easy site to hang on and find what you are looking for :P

I want LPC back, and I want to be able to customize my friggin profile. Imagine my surprise when I come back to find everything is PERMANENTLY gray. This is boring. If I wanted a standard profile appearance, I would check my facebook account more often. As it stands, though, I'm not impressed with the new site.

THAT"s GONE TOO?!

Jesus, this just went from bad to worse.

Teo said:

Please click on community > photos.  Everything you've uploaded is still here.

--RS

Teo said:

And...Yes, yes they are. But why aren't they on my profile anymore? I liked having a little more control over them. This feels too distant.

Schen (LPU Chat Mod) said:

Please click on community > photos.  Everything you've uploaded is still here.

--RS

Teo said:

They should have kept them as profile photos
I miss the Chat, Bring it back!? but get the mods to kick spamming twats :)

I just have one question:

WHERE ARE THE IMAGES? I'VE UPLOADED A TON OF IMAGES ABOUT LP AND STUFF... BUT THEY'RE GONE NOW!!

I personally don't like it as much the previous lpunderground website. I would like for the site to be more access-able to the different features.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service