Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

seriously i thought you guys removed the chat to improve it? it's been over half a year now i believe and a lot of great people - including me - want it back. we've had great times there - even though there were a lot of spamming going on... but it was still fun! so whats going on you guys?

please give me some feedback on what you'd like to see added and improved your experience. thanks.
Skinny Fiber

I like that you can be notified when people write on a discussion you're part of, and that you can opt out of that when you're no longer interested. I agree, it might be nicer to be able to choose it rather than it be automatic, though I wouldn't have realised you could opt in if I hadn't received those emails about other people writing on the discussions.

I like the background, it's my sort of style, but I know some people who hate black on a background.

I wish, in the discussions pages, that when you've written in a discussion, you could then click a link to go back to the section of the forums you were in, rather than have to navigate from the beginning of the discussions page again. That's probably my only beef with this site so far. :) It's annoying the way it works in Discussions at present.

I have a new version of my site in a different directory and I want to send half the traffic there to beta test it, while keeping my old site in tact.
Equinox Beauty

cool i just herd  linkin park is getting statred on there new album.

Yes, it's great to know, I'm looking forward to it :)

Kyle Kirby said:

cool i just herd  linkin park is getting statred on there new album.

Could you please let me know whether you think the adverts that I have placed on my website are both relevant and eye-catching.
Perfect Radiance
I love everything about this site....except for the fact there seems to be no chat rooms...which is bad...for me and probably just me :D
If you join up with Linkin Park Underground ($10 per month or $60 per year) you can chat on their members site 24 hours a day! :)

Lydon Fox said:
I love everything about this site....except for the fact there seems to be no chat rooms...which is bad...for me and probably just me :D

It would be wonderful if you could get rid of all the spammers who reply to discussions with an ad for some product or whatever - like be able to report not just discussions but replies to discussions so single replies can be deleted, not just whole discussions. It just annoys me, coming across so many of them around the site.

Thanks, sorry about being annoyed :(

Aaralyn

I am making and updating my web site, which is easier to make a new one than just change it, but how do I get my old website down and use my domain on my new site.
StrixaDerm MD

Hope to finally see a new (exclusive) message board when the next LPU edition launches

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service