Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ AC(Moderator)

If you know something more, let us know! ;)
I'm not following this topic so it would be nice if you let me know at my profile if that's possible.
Hi Lode,

Nothing new to report. I'll drop you a note on your profile and here when I know more. Thanks!

Lode Geboers said:
@ AC(Moderator)

If you know something more, let us know! ;)
I'm not following this topic so it would be nice if you let me know at my profile if that's possible.
Cool AC, thanks man! *does a happy dance*
wow, .......just wow.

Axehawk2 said:
if you could please stop shouting in your songs, that spoils the song a little bit
So, I contacted Ning's help center, and told them about being unable to add applications to my profile. So, the person I spoke to, got a hold of whoever it is that fixes such things, and, they fixed it. I just added Buddypoke to my page.

So, YAY!! We all can actually use apps now!
That's awesome to hear!

Alexandra Nofi said:
So, I contacted Ning's help center, and told them about being unable to add applications to my profile. So, the person I spoke to, got a hold of whoever it is that fixes such things, and, they fixed it. I just added Buddypoke to my page.

Thatz pretty cool

AC (Moderator) said:
That's awesome to hear!

Alexandra Nofi said:

It's totally epic. Now, if my friends would just start using Buddypoke, I'd be able to poke people.

AC (Moderator) said:
That's awesome to hear!

Alexandra Nofi said:

Lol That person was stupid

Phillip Goldfinch said:
wow, .......just wow. Axehawk2 said:
if you could please stop shouting in your songs, that spoils the song a little bit
The site is cool and all but you need to make a mobile site for ipods (iphones) and blackberry's. Whenever i try to chat a little symbol appears. Or can you guys make an app for ipods, so that way we can just click on an app the go to safari. Otherwise Its great
I'm not complaining as this site is totally informative; it is clearly no comparison to the old; but I must mention this (since you asked for feedback)... the light aqua font color with the similar color background causes my eyes to squint - it's not easy on the eyes to focus - maybe darken the font... whatever... just feedback - thanks for all you do!
seriously why are you on this website? seriously don't answer - don't care - just leave

Jerry T said:
Lol That person was stupid

Phillip Goldfinch said:
wow, .......just wow. Axehawk2 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service