Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm thinkin there is a troll in our midst.

Danielle said:
seriously why are you on this website? seriously don't answer - don't care - just leave

Jerry T said:
Lol That person was stupid

Phillip Goldfinch said:
wow, .......just wow. Axehawk2 said:
if you could please stop shouting in your songs, that spoils the song a little bit
Okay... I'm a tad P.O.ed the more I think about it, that we can't have signatures anymore on the message boards.
hey every my name is glenn i just join
I like it all exept for the videos don't work on my iPod touch (what I'm on now). But other than that I love it all
I think the old forum layout is better.
Although the new layout looks cool, the topic sections along with their related posts are too sparsely spaced, and I find it troublesome checking them all out.
To me, this layout feels more like checking blog posts instead of forum posts.
I have feedback for the Myspace: Right now the video "Not Alone" and the "8-Bit" trailer are streaming each two times. ?
And at the music player someonne tought "Bleed It Out" was the song Numb. (And this is already for more then a year, still isn't changed. Probably al ot of new Linkin Park fans thinks "Bleed It Out" is the song Numb. Maybe Adam had a busy day. :p
I am really just into the music and I was trying to find other music that the band members had done in the past (or are working on currently) etc and I could not find any information. Is it up here somewhere?
The "Welcome to the new linkinpark.com" sentence still is on front. Maybe it's time to leave that page. And use this as home page? http://www.linkinpark.com/index.php

It's just like there are two home pages.. Wich is the real one?
www.fortminor.com ... Then you get to the fort minor profile on this website... and on Chester's profile you can find Dead By Sunrise stuff I think.

Teresa said:
I am really just into the music and I was trying to find other music that the band members had done in the past (or are working on currently) etc and I could not find any information. Is it up here somewhere?
this one is very GREAT.....and i liked the older alooot...but this one has GREAT features ...:)
If the new Album comes out, the website need a new design... I think. The design right now, isn't the best.. IT's so 8-BIT. :p
Dave has twitter but Chester has no facebook.. He has twitter... But there are a lot of fake Chester's on facebook...
Mahesh Chandran. S said:
mike contacts us in this site, chester in facebook, and dave in twitter
thats how it is, isnt it?
why dont all of u come here???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service