Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't like the colour(s).
Aint it better to show a forum with the last posts first?
I love it :)
The new look for the new album looks better then the 8-bit look... but...
Because the logo came in the headline.. there is no room anymore for the 8-bit yourself page.

New site looks awesome, poo load better than the 8-bit theme.
is the way that the Linkin Park banner is styled on the website how it is now going to be ?
the site is Just GREAT !!!! LOVE THE NEW STYLE ... better than 8bit theme ...
HAD LOOK A ROUND A LOT BETTER LOOKS MORE MOODY
I absolutely love the new look! especially the front page with the band's pics is awesome :D Keep the updates coming :D
i like the new site,its easy to use.i like reading all the post and getting feedback from the discussions.glad to know
there alot of lp fans out there like me.can wait for the new music and hopefully well see you in fresno,ca,next year.
Thanks, Lode! A few tweaks were made to the tabs at the top. Can you let me know if everything is still running together for you?

Lode Geboers (Flagger) said:
Because the logo came in the headline.. there is no room anymore for the 8-bit yourself page.

Right now everything is running. I changed my theme for my page... to the team the hole lp website actually is.
In mmy previous team, the facebook/itunes/twxitter, ... icoons showed up under the lp logo.. (at the wrong place.) If I am back home, I can change it again, and take screenshot and show it. Or you guys can check all other themes. :p

Ms. AC (Moderator) said:
Thanks, Lode! A few tweaks were made to the tabs at the top. Can you let me know if everything is still running together for you?

Lode Geboers (Flagger) said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service