Now that you've had a chance to look around, tell us what you think. What do you think is awesome? What could use a little improvement?
If there are certain things you'd like to see that aren't here yet, just let us know. You can help make the site exactly what the fans want.

Views: 2142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

u know, the layout and the images are pretty cool, no doubt, but seriously, the white writing on the light blue background is kinda pissing me off...i can barely read it...plz do something about this. the light blue is also slightly overused...
ps. looking forward to a thousand suns
total rating? about a 3.5/5
i downloaded the bundle which had the pics of mike, chester and rob, with the vids, but i also got the ill Audio and Digitalomat remixes of the catalyst. try it again =]

STINGER_LP said:
The "Free Download" widget in the right sidebar says not what it offers now. It says "Get two MP3's of "The Catalyst," featuring YOU", but when I submitted my e-mail I got link to download an old "A Thousand Suns content bundle" with:
- 3 promo photos
- 2 videos ("LPTV - Something New" and "Meeting of A Thousand Suns Preview")

I think this need to be fixed.
lolz, i totally agree...free tickets?

Lava Kusha Boyaz said:
Yknow wat'll be cool. FREE TICKETS for all the members in this blog for thier up-coming ATS Album Tour. Yeah,,,I know Long shot rite...sigh!! :)
But It'll be great, call it a way of LINKIN PARKS CSR initiative, mebbe we can make it LPFAD = Linkin Park Fans Appreciation Drive
....Whaddya think kewl idea rite guys ?
Quick question,

Did our old linkinpark.com accounts (The Minutes to Midnight Sparkart website) got wiped out? I had to create another account with this new linkinpark website.

Regards,

Roy
I'm a little biased, just because I know how much of their heart and soul the small Sparkart design team poured into the previous versions of the site. In terms of design, typography, and polish, the new site doesn't come anywhere close to the old one. It's obviously a cheaper solution based on a template, which is kind of a bummer because it doesn't exactly reflect the painstaking perfectionism LP's known for, like the old site did. Guess it's all about the $!
I gotta say, I love the new designs on the top bar for A Thousand Suns. They look awesome.
The different ones on different pages is pretty cool too :D
Whoever did those, big thumbs up!
Yes, any and ALL information on the Sparkart site [including pix, blogs/Numb journals, threads/clans, and accounts] are all gone.

Roy Yeo said:
Quick question,

Did our old linkinpark.com accounts (The Minutes to Midnight Sparkart website) got wiped out? I had to create another account with this new linkinpark website.

Regards,

Roy
Oh, Thank you very much. :)

dragonlp20© (moderator) said:
Yes, any and ALL information on the Sparkart site [including pix, blogs/Numb journals, threads/clans, and accounts] are all gone.

Roy Yeo said:
Quick question,

Regards,

Roy
BRASIL !!!!! LOVE !!!! 11/10/2010
BRASIL !!!!! LOVE !!!! 11/10/2010
I really like the new site! It's amazing. If I had to choose between old and new ffor my life, I wouldn't be able to!
i Like It =))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service