Hey I don't know if anyone else realized this but Halo Reach and the new Linkin Park Album both come out 9/14/2010!!! So I have officially declared this is going to be the best day of my life! I'm a huge Gamer and a huge LP fan so this could not be better...unless I played Halo Reach with the band...that would be pretty sick!!! Are there any other gamers among the LP Fans that are as excited as me?!!!

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Of course! The greatest band + the greatest game = The Awesomest Combo In The Universe! I'm going to get this album!
The only way it could be better is If the band deliever the game and the album to my house :p
The only way it could be better is If the band deliever the game and the album to my house :p
Yeah! I Saw It when i was playing Halo, the Big Notice! It will be awesome, Cuz' Halo is my favorite Game and LP my Favorite band! So im really excited to see more about it. Hopefully the game will be fantastic as the neew LP Cd
Same release date+ Halo: Reach + A Thousand Suns= Kick ass combo! :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service