Has anyone ever went to a Linkin Park Concert at Madison Garden and was let in with a Small Digital Camera?

I really need to know this answer because I am going to the show in Madison Square Garden for the first time and I want to capture some memories on photo. I have a small digital camera and nothing fancy. I searched for this answer everywhere and never gotten a direct answer other than assumptions. Please don't send me guideline and rules that are on the Madison Square Garden website. I already know it and it is not very descriptive. Again, If you ever gotten into a Linkin Park concert at Madison Square Garden with a camera. Please let me know and it would help a lot. Thank you!

Tags: 2011, 4th, Camera, February, NY, New, York, concert, garden, linkin, More…live, madison, park, show, square

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was there in 2008 and had no issues, just take everything out of your pockets and let security see what's in your hands. That's about it, there not going to kick everyone out with a camera, since every phone has a camera now-a-days.

and yes point-and-shoots are what's 'legal', simple and easy to carry.  Look into a Kodak HD or anything from Canon.  I suggest a Canon PowerShot SX130 IS.  GREAT little camera.  I saw footage from the Xcel show from back of the arena with one of those and it comes out so nice.

--RS

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service