Has anyone won itunes festival tickets on the 4th July?

Hey guys!

Just wondering when itunes are awarding them yet, and I would like to put myself forward as anyone's plus one if you have a spare. I'm 21, really easy going, friendly and a massive Linkin Park fan!! Seen them twice live and have had one meet and greet a few weeks ago, so if you need a fellow fan... look no further!

I am Emma Colleen Steventon on facebook, or message me on here. Likewise if I win any, I might be taking someone random, but the bigger the fan the better. Really want to see them so badly again.

Emma x

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Emma. Did you find tickets yet?

I won a couple of standard tickets and the person I was going with will not attend. So let me know if you're interested (or anyone else), we can talk about it. 

Desperate person here, havnt won any comps at all so know trying to be someones plus one! Will message you abbey :)

thanks

hey abbey! yes phone me 0121 458 75 72 or 07583113119, im happy to pay! paypal for email?/ bank transfer? what do u prefer? xxx

Abbey said:

Hey Emma. Did you find tickets yet?

I won a couple of standard tickets and the person I was going with will not attend. So let me know if you're interested (or anyone else), we can talk about it. 

or skype? emma.steventon would like to discuss payment if you havnt already sold to sonya x

p.s. please let me know either way asap, because i will be sitting at my computer all day  waiting to know :( do u think many people will be selling outside the venue? xxx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service