Does anyone know if the guys ever come on here & read these messageboard threads? My 6yr old cousin is battling leukemia & will be stuck in the hospital for months & months to get chemotherapy infusions. His Christmas will be in the hospital as well. He absolutely LOVES LP! I am trying every way I can think of to find a way to get their autographs for him. I'm asking for everyone on twitter to please help me out by coming to my profile, find the tweets i sent to the guys, & retweet them for me as often as you can. I have sent tweets to the band account as well as their individual accounts. My twitter name is @Tammy8199.  I'd really appreciate it if you all could help me get my tweets to the boys! And it would mean the world to my little cousin to have their autographs! Thanks for your time everyone :) XO

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If anyone is going to any upcoming shows or meet and greets, could one of you please ask the band to autograph something for my cousin?  Even just a piece of plain paper would be good enough.  I still have not had any luck getting their autographs for him.  His name is Emmitt, if they could write his name and autograph the paper it would mean a lot to him.  If anyone is willing to help me out I would appreciate it more than you know.  Thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service