Help Me Make My Proposal A Very Special One At Your ATL Show To My Awesome GF!! Pleaaseee!!!!!

Hey Guys, Been a loyal fan for sooo Long. Remember seeing you guys at a 99x event in Atlanta even before Hybrid theory came out.. Well its been almost 9 years later and now im about to get married to a wonderful woman!! I know this is a shot in the dark, but it would be a once in a life time event if you could HELP ME do a special proposal durring your ATL show on Jan 23rd! It doesnt have to be anything crazy or take up a lot of time, but it would mean the world to both of us.. =D

If you other fans agree reply, and maybe I could tell my future kids how I proposed to their mother at one of the best concerts of our lives!!!

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That would be pretty cool...I wish you luck man but you might wont to send this as a message to each member in case they don't see it here. And at the very least one of them are bound to check their mail.
Thanks for the Idea man, do you think you can help me out with their emails if you know them? Send me a message if you do! Im so excited!! Our whole relationship has been pretty spontaneus and this would pretty much top everything if I could pull it off! She deserves it, shes an awesome girl. And I know its something we would both love and something she would remember forever.
Some Pictures Of Us =)

I don't know their emails..I just ment send them a message from the site up where it says members at the top right of the screen.
Done and Done, Thanks

Wesley Scott Carter said:
I don't know their emails..I just ment send them a message from the site up where it says members at the top right of the screen.

i only know that if someone tells me he wants to marry me in a linkin park concert and with them as witnesses pff i can even faint, if tehy do something i want to see the photos ok! good luck with that i hope you can do it!!! just for the record linkin park the best!!

That would be pretty cool...I wish you luck man but you might wont to send this as a message to each member in case they don't see it here. And at the very least one of them are bound to check their mail.
hi .send a message here http://twitter.com/chesterbe. this is chesters twitter account.think little about song during you are about to do that.:)
Thanks, Ill have to try twitter too. As far as a song goes... It would have to be "The Messenger" from the new album ATS.

"Remember your loved
and you always will be
this melody will always bring
you right back home...
When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind"

Yeah, awesome song off their new CD. Chester's raw locals cut deep. crossing fingers to pull this off XX
Bought tickets for the ATL Concert today!! My friends and I will be ground floor just right of stage! Cant wait!!
Sure, I would post photos everywhere if it happened!

AlliLP said:

i only know that if someone tells me he wants to marry me in a linkin park concert and with them as witnesses pff i can even faint, if tehy do something i want to see the photos ok! good luck with that i hope you can do it!!! just for the record linkin park the best!!

I was wondering if anything came from this?

I was having a similar idea for this year in Vancouver though. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service