Here is a Question to every one on linkinpark.com: What do you think about Linkin Parks latest album, songs, etc?

My thought is very clear that they've changed their style since Hybrid Theory and Meteora. But A Thousand Suns have a unique style that is more different that the style from Minutes To Midnight. The  texture is unique in it's own way. The genre have been Alternative because of the variation with bough Alternative Rock, Alternative Metal, Rap Rock, etc.

Those who think that A Thousand Suns have short Musical parts that seems boring. But A Thousand Suns is supposed to be listened to from beginning  to end.

If anyone disagrees with me, just comment if you want.

it's supposed to be commented on so, Go Ahead.

Tags: Questions, every, linkinpark.com, on, one, to

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seriously? Are you new or are you trying to make the same discussion for the 100th time? We all know that every discussion about this becomes a fight between people who like ATS and people who dislike it. Sorry, but that's the sad truth...
METEORA<3

1st: I'am new, I joined few months ago.

2nd: it's not about trying to talk people in to that A Thousand Suns are great (by the way it is), by saying for example that Hybrid Theory is better.

3rd: in a few ways I'am agreeing with Stefan, but it's 50/50 meaning.

Rositsa Ivanova said:

Seriously? Are you new or are you trying to make the same discussion for the 100th time? We all know that every discussion about this becomes a fight between people who like ATS and people who dislike it. Sorry, but that's the sad truth...
I won't say that ATS is bad or whatever else about it, i will just say:Meteora was the best way for Linkin Park to show that they are intelligent and creative(NOT ATS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO ADORE THAT ALBUM WOULD SAY), and they used it. And i'm glad to hear all the songs from that album, becouse there are the greatest songs of LP, ever made. 

They don't play many songs from Meteora in their concerts, but they should. Sad. :(
<3

A thousand suns is an ALBUM. u r supposed to listen to it as a whole. Its instrumentals are great. It has a unique style. It is a genre of its own. It is the greatest musical meal you can have. 

What I wrote on this discussion is With All Do Respect to all LP fans all over the world. And I respect LP's decision, I love about like 99,9% of all of the songs they've made. I both A Thousand Suns on Jukebox in Aalesund, and I had pay nearly 200 NOK for it.

I only got into the band during their ATS release, and was blown away by the artistic quality of the album, and then in reverse order backtracked through all their previous albums, and for me I can't make the comparison, because I feel albums like Meteora are definitely as creative as ATS, but obviously in a different way....

It's just all really fucking good :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service