Hey guys :D

I´m new here... Can anyone tell me the important things about the site? :)

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

uhm there are the so called Guidelines: http://www.linkinpark.com/page/community-guidelines

you should follow those. you can add people as your friends, talk to them and have fun. you can make new discussions like this one, discuss things, subscribe to the newsletter (i would recommend you that) and other things. if you need any help fee free to ask and last but not least Welcome! :)

I'm new here, too. I'm from China, so my English is no very well :(  . And could I speak Chinese here?

I would recommend you to post everything in Chinese and English then :) It might even be good for you ;)

Thank you :)

Rositsa Ivanova said:

I would recommend you to post everything in Chinese and English then :) It might even be good for you ;)

Thank you :D

Could anyone clue me into how to make a new discussion? I don't see the button to start a new thread or anything. Thanks in advance!

Glad to see I'm not the only one who can't figure out how to make a new thread. I'm also curious on how to make one.

Vik Patcha said:

Could anyone clue me into how to make a new discussion? I don't see the button to start a new thread or anything. Thanks in advance!

Has been fixed.

I am also having this problem as well. :O

said:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who can't figure out how to make a new thread. I'm also curious on how to make one.

Vik Patcha said:

One of the important things in this site is that you can get the latest uodate of what our favorite band is up to plus you v=can meet a lot of amazing people who are all Linkin Park fans!

First of all Important things is this u doing, connecting with another  LP fans from All around the world, and can make friend and meet more LP soldiers, and find people in your another faves like , singing, art, or thousand thing people  doing, u can find friends in your Type faves, and aside all of this,  when u be here u   are able to know everything about Linkin Park, Tours, Musics, News, Videos, Futures, anything and u also contacting to another fans, in whole in my opinion it's  Useful and awesome LP site is prefect but i have another ideas too  if u see my   Discussions in LP or reach it on my page,  i wrote Straight Chat,  my idea is for more and better chatting and connection between peoples and another fans . Your new welcome. and Only Enjoy cause really when u are here u can do anything  about your fave band linkin park and also another point is u Can share everything from Here on Twitter, Facebook, Tumbler, and other social nets :)))))))    

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service