Hey, I was at the Linkin Park concert in Houston tonight, just got home. AWESOME show, best concert I've ever been to.

But I was looking forward to my bonus live recording download of the show, I NEED this recording!! When I got my tickets from Toyota Center's website, it said:

"As a special “thank you” to concert goers, included as a bonus with the purchase of every ticket, fans will be able to download a live recording of the show they attended by texting a code from their mobile phones that will be displayed at the venue."

I never saw any code. If it was on the big screen, I couldn't see that cause I was in the nosebleeds on the side, section 407. I didn't see the code anywhere else.

Can someone PLEASE PM me this code?? I must have this recording, thanks so much for anyone who can help!!

Tags: Bonus, Center, Code, Houston, Live, Recording, Text, Texting, Toyota

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haven't sent the code yet.

Christopher Byrd said:
Did they already give the code? They said they'd email it to me tomorrow

Edgar Lira said:
The show was awesome! Best concert of my life AND I went to the Meet & Greet and got my Hybrid Theory cover signed. Yeah! Oh, and thanks for the code too. I was having too much a good time to even look up! Haha.
I just got the email with the code in it. Make sure yall sign up for an account on the downloads page!
I still haven't gotten my code email yet, hopefully they're working through a list of emails or something. Can't wait to have the recording, it was such a great performance. I enjoyed many of their live songs better than the studio tracks (and usually I hate live music recordings).

Shadow said:
I just got the email with the code in it. Make sure yall sign up for an account on the downloads page!
I just sent a text message to 50505 with LPL and got a reply that the Linkin Park system is currently disabled. Is it too late to get the code I need? I might try using some numbers off the ticket stub I guess. Anyone already get the dvd?
What do you mean sign up for a account on the downloads page?

Shadow said:
When you go to the Tour tab and select Live Downloads, or go to downloads.linkinpark.com you need to create a separate account there, on the top right there will be a "sign up" button just like on LinkinPark.com

Christopher Byrd said:
What do you mean sign up for a account on the downloads page?

Shadow said:
I got the code, wonder when the downloads will be ready
I got the code too, it'll probably available in a week.
Should be ready in 3-5 days, hoping its closer to 3 lol.
I got my code also, can't wait for it to be available for DL.
same here.  i was at the march third concert in houston and i never saw the code.  can someone please PM me with a VALID code or tell me how to get one?

Just send an email to downloadsupport@linkinpark.com and tell them the situation, they will get you a code.

For some reason the concert still isn't available for download though. :(

Firebrand420 said:

same here.  i was at the march third concert in houston and i never saw the code.  can someone please PM me with a VALID code or tell me how to get one?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service